123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hiki!hiki!hiki!
      hiki!hiki!hiki!
What if Utada Hikaru as a Vocaloid!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/gal(female)/ indonesia
omgg since gackt became a vocaloid there posibbility utada could be onee!!omg i am sooo going soo soo happpy if that happends

the avatar pic is luxord.....i love luxy ^~^
Posted on: 2008/8/9 23:15
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: What if Utada Hikaru as a Vocaloid!!!
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
OMG HIKI IS BACK!!!! =D

welcome back ^^ we miss ya =D
Posted on: 2008/8/10 22:29
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

hiki!hiki!hiki! wrote:
omgg since gackt became a vocaloid there posibbility utada could be onee!!omg i am sooo going soo soo happpy if that happends

Well I dont understand Vocaloid what's that
Posted on: 2008/8/11 2:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
what does vocaloid mean??? i dont get it.............

but my friend in japan told me that hikki is not a vocaloid......
Posted on: 2008/8/11 5:22
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
HUH? What does vocaloid mean?
Posted on: 2008/8/12 5:29
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
"VOCALOID is a vocal-synthesizing software that enables song writers to generate authentic-sounding singing on their PCs by simply typing in the lyrics and music notes of their compositions. The software synthesizes the sound from "vocal libraries" of recordings of actual singers, retaining the vocal qualities of the original singing voices to reproduce realistic vocals. The software also features simple commands that enable users to add expressive effects - such as vibrato and pitch bends - to their synthesized vocals. Additional releases to the range of vocal libraries currently available will broaden the range of voices and singing styles that can be generated by VOCALOID. VOCALOID can generate singing in Japanese and English. It runs on Windows 2000/XP."

http://www.vocaloid.com/en/
Posted on: 2008/8/12 8:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
wow that's cool! the creator of that software is amazing!
Posted on: 2008/8/12 9:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
"VOCALOID is a vocal-synthesizing software that enables song writers to generate authentic-sounding singing on their PCs by simply typing in the lyrics and music notes of their compositions. The software synthesizes the sound from "vocal libraries" of recordings of actual singers, retaining the vocal qualities of the original singing voices to reproduce realistic vocals. The software also features simple commands that enable users to add expressive effects - such as vibrato and pitch bends - to their synthesized vocals. Additional releases to the range of vocal libraries currently available will broaden the range of voices and singing styles that can be generated by VOCALOID. VOCALOID can generate singing in Japanese and English. It runs on Windows 2000/XP."

so basically u mean we make our own songs and stuff??
Posted on: 2008/8/12 16:11
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

so basically u mean we make our own songs and stuff??
well I don't really get it.
to me it sounds like they don't have to sing the song, just program the lyrics and their voice and music notes - something like that. and then the song will be made on the comp...

well, I think it's a cool invention, if I'm right. but I don't like the concept.
Posted on: 2008/8/12 16:53
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
It's hard to imagine that Hikki is a VOCALOID because having musician parents, I'm sure being a musician runs in her blood. Maybe her team can use it for remixes. Thank you for sharing Ayebunny.

Ken
Posted on: 2008/8/12 17:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>