1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Hikki funniest moment
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well I found Hikki always do something stupid in her interview
like last part Utada 20 ike ike she write I confess to you that my under wear bright red and she banging her head when she saw Leah Dyson or she said YATTA in doumoto when that trash can look like that guy behind her

What's your Hikki funniest Moment :b
Posted on: 2008/8/15 5:29
Re: Hikki funniest moment
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
well, my funniest hikki moment was on the leah dizon incident.. she's really funny..and the most funniest of all when she got an interview at utaban where a granma read her palm lines! she sneeze on that interview...its so funny. and the way she laughs makes me laugh too
Posted on: 2008/8/15 6:33
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
well, my funniest hikki moment was on the leah dizon incident.. she's really funny..and the most funniest of all when she got an interview at utaban where a granma read her palm lines! she sneeze on that interview...its so funny. and the way she laughs makes me laugh too

You've got the link to watch the interview at utaban? I haven't watch that yet... but the "Yatta!" in shin domoto kyoudai was the cutest i've seen... lol
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:37
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
That wasn't a "Yatta!" it was a "Ieyada!"
She was saying very strongly "No way!"

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:45
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

You've got the link to watch the interview at utaban? I haven't watch that yet... but the "Yatta!" in shin domoto kyoudai was the cutest i've seen... lol

i havent seen that video with hikki saying "yatta!" can u give me the link pls?..

oh btw, the interview on utaban was the sequel to the leah dizon interview.. i really cant open a site like you tube and crunchyroll coz im only a dial-up internet user.. that video was on crunchyroll btw...

oh i had another hikki funny moment! the one with hikki panics over a round tray of food! that was funny! she's like throwing her clothes off!
Posted on: 2008/8/15 9:21
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

catseye528 wrote:

Yah... catseye528 was right, she said something like NO WAY... because they mention the the picture on the bin looks like the guy behind.. lol

and roovette04, you can look up this topic, i think it contains the subbed version.

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2829&forum=3
Posted on: 2008/8/15 9:47
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

catseye528 wrote:

Yah... catseye528 was right, she said something like NO WAY... because they mention the the picture on the bin looks like the guy behind.. lol

and roovette04, you can look up this topic, i think it contains the subbed version.

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2829&forum=3

oh! soits on this thread! sorry i didnt open this thread! hehe! s2pid me! btw, thanks! i really have so much funny hikki moments ....

like an interview waaaaaay back on 90's where the hosts and hikki was on a doggy costumes and the hosts didnt recognize her so... one of the male hosts beat her! hehehhehehe!
Posted on: 2008/8/15 10:07
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Her funniest moment, was during the Nintendo Tetris challenge whereby members of tetris fanclub played tetris with her over the afternoon...

it's on youtube, and the classic moment was how she lost an intense match against a strong opponent and immediately shouted in a cute manner how she wanted a rematch, or suggested strongly(lol) a 2 out of 3 match.

funny, and shows her true self...
Posted on: 2008/8/15 13:29
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
Quote:

kit333 wrote:
Her funniest moment, was during the Nintendo Tetris challenge whereby members of tetris fanclub played tetris with her over the afternoon...

it's on youtube, and the classic moment was how she lost an intense match against a strong opponent and immediately shouted in a cute manner how she wanted a rematch, or suggested strongly(lol) a 2 out of 3 match.

funny, and shows her true self...

Ya that was when she played the first Nintendo assassin. And she was asking for it to be first to 3 wins. You can hear her laugh or yell when he says sure he wouldn't mind beating her again.

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/8/15 14:02
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

when she sneezed was supe funny...thats my favorite moment
Posted on: 2008/8/15 20:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>