Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Hi there
guest_Unregistered
Hi i'am new member here, and also new hikki fan I just know her recently HEART STATION... after that i'm trying to find site bout her, she's not really popular in my country soo i dont know bout her too much.
Posted on: 2008/9/5 6:45
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Hi there
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Well welcome to utada net! XD
Posted on: 2008/9/5 8:51
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hey... welcome to UN
Posted on: 2008/9/5 9:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hiyo...welcome to u-net...sorry to say but i doubt you can get much info here...perhaps checking out hikkistation will benefit you more in terms of gaining important info regarding hikki-san...but stay here please and enjoy the forums...hikki conversations come here and there so get into these conversations when they start...its our way of exchanging info due the non-updating of this site...

hmm..will i be placed on the probe list for this? suggesting another site rather than this...
Posted on: 2008/9/5 18:37
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
hiyo...welcome to u-net...sorry to say but i doubt you can get much info here...perhaps checking out hikkistation will benefit you more in terms of gaining important info regarding hikki-san...but stay here please and enjoy the forums...hikki conversations come here and there so get into these conversations when they start...its our way of exchanging info due the non-updating of this site...

hmm..will i be placed on the probe list for this? suggesting another site rather than this...

...traitor JK

but yeah, welcome to unet!!
Posted on: 2008/9/5 19:53
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hello new member welcome aboard, ya KS-san right there is new news @ hikkistation.net just surf there, or more news u can go to U-blog. But stick around here more often u can talk everything here
Posted on: 2008/9/5 22:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
haha...i just noticed that this new user is using my exclusive avatar i got uploaded on here...thats so cool!!!

please stay and post please...its annoying to see so many people say hi...i like hikki..and then boom we dont see them anymore...there's only regulars on here...we need more active users on here...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 15:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hola!! im CHICKEN just call me Chii!!
Posted on: 2008/9/6 17:29
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
welcome! enjoy your stay! :)
Posted on: 2008/9/7 1:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Thank u for the information.... about Hikkistation and U-blog I'll try that site too.
Posted on: 2008/9/7 4:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>