Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
What if Hikki was twin ^o^?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
This is on my mind right now, what if there is 2 Hikki which is both of them very talented, hawt , freak gamer like me , soo Kawai . Hmmm I'm confuse which one I will choose, crazy imagination, but what if it really happen
Posted on: 2008/9/5 5:48
Re: What if Hikki was twin ^o^?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
utada hikaru is too unique to have a replica :D
Posted on: 2008/9/5 7:08
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I think it is quite impossible for that to happen... I mean having the same field of talents, etc. If there is a twin of Hikki and like you mention, I would say I would choose the one with the talent of my hobby... lol

I'm not saying the other one is bad...
Posted on: 2008/9/5 10:11
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I actually had a dream of something like that sometime ago!

The dream was where Utada had a younger sister that was extremely overshadowed by her incredibly bright and shining older sister.

In my dream, i was watching TV and utada was performing in her UU06 concert and she just finished singing. The stadium lights up and the cameras look around at the crowd and on Tv, another Utada Hikaru (except she had her long hair, around the time of exodus look) was found in the stands!

Everybody in the camera crew went EHHHHHHH???!!! Another Utada hikaru??? Could this be her older sister? And the one who just performed is the younger sister?

EHHHHHHH???!!

Everybody started rumors that the Older Hikaru wrote most of the lyrics for her younger sister. Others just felt that the older sister just wanted to see her younger sibling perform.

At the end of my dream, the older hikki announced that she did help her sister with some songs but mostly just helped her rise up in the music scene.

Nutty dream huh?
Posted on: 2008/9/5 12:29
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
hmmm maybe Utada and Miracle are secretly related....
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/9/5 16:39
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

The dream was where Utada had a younger sister that was extremely overshadowed by her incredibly bright and shining older sister.

In my dream, i was watching TV and utada was performing in her UU06 concert and she just finished singing. The stadium lights up and the cameras look around at the crowd and on Tv, another Utada Hikaru (except she had her long hair, around the time of exodus look) was found in the stands!

Everybody in the camera crew went EHHHHHHH???!!! Another Utada hikaru??? Could this be her older sister? And the one who just performed is the younger sister?

EHHHHHHH???!!

Everybody started rumors that the Older Hikaru wrote most of the lyrics for her younger sister. Others just felt that the older sister just wanted to see her younger sibling perform.

At the end of my dream, the older hikki announced that she did help her sister with some songs but mostly just helped her rise up in the music scene.

Nutty dream huh?

u have that dream, wew it gotta interesting dream. at last I dream bout Hikki well its only like I watch Hikki duet with her mother, but when I woke up yeah at last I dream bout her
Posted on: 2008/9/5 22:55
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

EHHHHHHH???!!

Nutty dream huh?

That's interesting dream you had... but i guess that the twin would be either at the backstage, or some VIP seat... and not left with the crowd.. i doubt that Hikki will leave her sister with the crowd, rather than giving her a VIP seat...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 4:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
True She probably was in VIP.

In my mind it was all fuzzy and i kept going "WTH?!?"
Posted on: 2008/9/6 17:53
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
it would be the best duet..
Posted on: 2008/9/7 1:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
it would be the best duet..

A great duet ^o^ no one will able too defeat it.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 20:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>