Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LuvHikki
      LuvHikki
my hikki collection on ebay..
A/S/L 20/F/Statue of Liberty's left nosehole.. next door to Hikki~
First of all, hi guys - haha I'm the mod who never posts! (uhmm sorry.. o_O)
Just thinking, should I sell on ebay the Hikki CDs and DVDs that I bought in Japan? I have about 40 altogether, I used to have almost everything she released but I'm not really an avid collector anymore o_O think it's a good idea?
Posted on: 2008/10/6 21:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: should i sell my hikki stuffs on ebay? o_O
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

LuvHikki wrote:
First of all, hi guys - haha I'm the mod who never posts! (uhmm sorry.. o_O)
Just thinking, should I sell on ebay the Hikki CDs and DVDs that I bought in Japan? I have about 40 altogether, I used to have almost everything she released but I'm not really an avid collector anymore o_O think it's a good idea?

I'm hesitant cuz if I sell all the CDs at once, it's gonna have a big price tag so I dunno if many people are gonna bid for it..
Would anybody be interested if I were to put it on ebay?
Or any suggestions as to what I should do with them all... hahah
Kinda sad to let them go but I need to save $ for xmas vacation :D nyaha

I'd keep them as a sort of memory to remember what I used to like...and to keep any good memories I might have

nice to meet you
Posted on: 2008/10/6 21:48
  •  LuvHikki
      LuvHikki
A/S/L 20/F/Statue of Liberty's left nosehole.. next door to Hikki~
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I'd keep them as a sort of memory to remember what I used to like...and to keep any good memories I might have

nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too :) Yeah I was kinda expecting that reply too, but I spent about $600 on the CDs & thinking of selling them for about half or one-third that price - so a couple hundred dollars' worth is a bit too much to just keep as memories I think :S I'm a bit short on $ atm. haha
Posted on: 2008/10/6 21:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Why u wanna sell it, even only to save 4 x-mas vacation. U will miss it, it is Utada Hikaru ToT.
Btw if u still want to sell it just put on ebay and give us the links ^o^.
Posted on: 2008/10/6 21:56
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

LuvHikki wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too :) Yeah I was kinda expecting that reply too, but I spent about $600 on the CDs & thinking of selling them for about half or one-third that price - so a couple hundred dollars' worth is a bit too much to just keep as memories I think :S I'm a bit short on $ atm. haha

but think about it...is money really worth throwing something that was precious close to you away???
Posted on: 2008/10/6 22:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hmm i was thinking about the same thing actually but i havent found a good site to sell them on. ebay isnt a good site i can asure you that people bid only 50 or 60 bucks and thats it so i dont think you wanna lose your collection there. personally i think it is wise to keep them if you ARE planning to sell your whole collection wait till she stops singing then it is more worth then when she is still singing. my opinion?.....keep it but it is your decision.
Posted on: 2008/10/7 4:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
>.< double post sorry guys/girls
Posted on: 2008/10/7 4:12
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Man the economy in the U.S. is so bad, some people are thinking of letting go some hikki musik..

Well i too think you should keep it. Wait till it gets rare and then sell it. Of course there is a chance that the cds and dvds will be mostly useless to sell/have in the future.. I thought about selling my old NES a couple years ago but look now there's the Wii, which will play all the old games.. for a price
Posted on: 2008/10/7 16:46
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I'd start by selling a few of your less favourite items, and then stopping when you feel a little more comfortable money-wise.
Posted on: 2008/10/7 17:29
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I'd recommend selling them on Hikki forums because it is more than likely that they will be both noticed and that you will recieve somewhat of a decent price there.

I'd also try Y! Japan, through a third-party auction service.
Posted on: 2008/10/7 23:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>