[2005/5/06] New message from Utada

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
[2005/5/06] New message from Utada
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
we'll, its kinda late now, but i barely saw this, Utada posted a new message in her blog. She talks about how she showed up to an XBOX event, and the fact that shes contemplating if she is a "traitor", being a Nintendo figure.She mentions that, not only did she show up to the event, but she did promotion for it. She also says that she saw The Killers perform. Nuuk's translation is already up on the site, but i thought i would bother to post this anyways, since i seemed to have overseen that entry.
Posted on: 2005/5/10 20:48
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: New message from Utada
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I was thinking that about her too. I was like "Why did she betray Nintendo? NO!" I love Nintendo, and that fact that she did a commerical for the Nintendo DS, made me so happy. But then she was at the Xbox thing. And that shattered my heart! LOL well it didn't shatter, but I was pretty heart broken. I wish she didn't go, but I forgive her. LOL I could never hate her. She's great!(But I still wished she didn't go to that Xbox thing). xD
Posted on: 2005/5/13 0:19
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
It was an accidentit's not her fault...
She's just being friendly...
she don't have to blame herself...
Posted on: 2005/5/13 0:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Heh, I was kinda joking about the stuff I said. I mean she has to promote herself more to world, to be known right?! So yeah, she has to do that anyway she can. Even by going to that Xbox thing. LOL I still love her anyways. I love music more than games, so yeah. I'll love her forever. LOL xP
Posted on: 2005/5/13 0:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Heh, I was kinda joking about the stuff I said. I mean she has to promote herself more to world, to be known right?! So yeah, she has to do that anyway she can. Even by going to that Xbox thing. LOL I still love her anyways. I love music more than games, so yeah. I'll love her forever. LOL xP

bwahaha, me too, yea, you were joking...hahaha, well, i was hoping she would get recognized somehow...like, by a reporter...and she was, but it wasnt on t.v...
Posted on: 2005/5/13 13:13
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Good!!! She's still innocent...
But the world is more than TV you know...
It is... it is.... You can think on for yourself right??
Posted on: 2005/5/14 19:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
huh?
Posted on: 2005/5/14 21:00
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
I mean to say that... there is nothing to be sad about if she didn't appear on TV... yeah that's what i'm talking about...
Posted on: 2005/5/15 22:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah I know what you mean. But it would have been kinda cool seeing her on TV. It's like watching one of your favorite singer's videos. You get excited, when you see them! That how I feel if I would have seen Utada on TV. I would have jumped for joy. LOL and danced! xP
Posted on: 2005/5/17 17:30
  •  UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
      UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
Re: [2005/5/06] New message from Utada
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 13/M/ Republic MO
Utada has a blog.. Will somebody please give me a link... thank you guys for being on top of the news! hmmm i love nintendo
Posted on: 2005/6/21 23:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>