Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Best Friend!
guest_Unregistered
My best friend's name is Siobhan (said like "Shuh-Bon") - NO she's not black, Siobhan is an Irish name.

Anywho, we've been best friends for 11 years now. I lived with her when I was younger 'cuz my mom started driving truck with my dad (the big trucks) and they stay gone for months at a time. She has a screwy family life also, and actually my mom worked with her at one point.. We've always found each other even though we lost touch tons of times. The funny thing is - we both lived in Cashion/Avondale, Arizona (suburbs of Phoenix), but at different times.

I love Siobhan to death. We have argued about dumb stuff lately, but we always make up. I'm the godmother of her oldest son Jacob also. We've been through a lot of stuff together, and we're still super-super close.

Who's your best friend(s) and why? How long have you been best friends? Spill the details!! lolz
Posted on: 2008/12/4 18:19
Re: Best Friend!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
My bestfriend well i dont actually have one XD
Its many people From people i've known for 4 years to my Gf who i love till death. I know THey will be there for me and i will always have there back haha :]
Posted on: 2008/12/4 21:52
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Actually, I too don't have a best friend. All of the friends I have a "serious" friendship with, I treat all "equally." They also tend to bring out something more about my personality...so each friend brings out something different in me. So I consider them to be "equall" but different XD

And they're all valuable to me, and I wouln't trade their friendship for the world ^^
Posted on: 2008/12/4 22:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
my bestfriend is josh, he and i have been friends for about 10 years or less =D
Posted on: 2008/12/5 0:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
quite a couple

3 years, 10 years, 7 years

they're all cool

but i dont really use the word best friend, its too er, mushy

i prefer the terms pal, buddy or something
Posted on: 2008/12/5 11:43
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i don't have a best friend but i do have close friends...
Posted on: 2008/12/5 18:58
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
well I dunno. It's not that me and my (truly) best friends says anything about it you know. it's just like.. we all know that we'll always be friends no matter, u know. we all have different dreams. I want to go to Japan, one to the US, one to England and another to Spain. And we're all fine about it, because all of us feel that it doesn't matter where in the world we are - we're still going to share all the needy stuff.

At the same time I feel that one of my brothers and my sister is my best friends. Even though I'm more like my sister, me and my brother talk a lot more about personal stuff. They're both more like friends than relatives..

Dunno what to say..
Posted on: 2008/12/6 18:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
i don't have a best friend but i do have close friends...

i have alot of close friends and best friends umm lol i really dont know ^^ i know im consider a bff ^^
Posted on: 2008/12/7 8:11
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
it's difficult to choose a best friend because people tend to be jealous of everything...
Posted on: 2008/12/11 18:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i dont believe on 'bestfriends stuffs' coz not all bestfriends are true friends... its much cooler if u can blend equally with different people and not only on a single person coz you'll not going to be a self reliant person.. always depend on a person is sick.
Posted on: 2008/12/13 10:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>