1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Mental Alarm
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey all! I've got a question for all of you!

Have any of you woken up to music that's playing in your head? That's right, in your head. Not music from your stereo, music from inside your mind.

This morning, I woke up to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and it was playing in my head. How do I know that? I have an alarm on my stereo and it wakes me up by playing Hikki musik. This morning, it played the Heart Station album.

Crazy huh? Don't you all wish you could wake up to hikki musik in the morning in your head? That would save some money!
Posted on: 2008/11/25 14:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Mental Alarm
guest_Unregistered
I would like to wake up to a something absolutely epic like Bohemian Rhapsody. xD Though, that's a pretty unusual question and slightly confusing. I don't recall waking up listening to music in my head. I wouldn't be surprised if I ever did. Though, I always hear music in my dreams. ^^;

It'll be nice to wake up to "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles or '70s Soul Remix' of Epik High's "I Remember". xD That would start off my day nicely and mornings wouldn't be so painful anymore. If it was Hikki, I would say something laid-back like "Nichiyou no Asa". It won't matter if it's a Sunday or not.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 15:31
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
If I'm excited about something before I go to bed that happens to me, sometimes.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 17:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I have once but that because I turn on my PSP whole night till morning and wake up after I heard "Drama ~ Utada Hikaru" but everyday I woke up mostly coz my loud alarm. I hope I have that kind exp
Posted on: 2008/11/25 20:05
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/male/ in california on myspace
yeah thats happened to me and i was lucky i woke up to addicted to you by hikki
Posted on: 2008/11/25 20:50
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hmmm i don't think that ever happen to me b4? or do i???
Posted on: 2008/11/25 23:50
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hahaha i even woke up because Time Limit was ringing in my head... I don't mean it is noisy... just that i woke up having the song time limit keep singing..
Posted on: 2008/11/26 5:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
here at the philippines, we call that LSS... meaning "last song syndrome" it means that a song is playing and stuck in ur head even if you dont think about it and it was not ur fave song
Posted on: 2008/11/26 8:17
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
lol Roovette, I think Josh is also a Filipino as far as I can remember he mentioned it before, ne Josh?

I think what he's talking about is different with LSS. LSS or Last Song Syndrome is the music that plays on your mind repeatedly because you're hearing it several times, but he's case is kinda different I guess.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/11/26 8:49
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
YES it did happen to me once! I was woken by a fly in my room, and the worst song ever played in my head. I have no idea how it came to be that song..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6uP6-sYg1E

that is the one. it's on swedish. it's about computers.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 10:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>