Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Metal
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
So i listen to a ton of metal, that seems to contrast well with music like Utada's.

the bands i love are:

Rammstein(a german industrial band)
BloodStain Child(Japanese Death metal)
Children of Bodom(pretty awesome band)

anyhow i love most music but these are some i enjoy alot more then others...except utada she is tops :D
Posted on: 2008/12/29 10:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Metal
guest_Unregistered
you should listen to The Devil Wears Prada, Slipknot (old songs), Otep, Maximum for the Hormone, and thats all i can think of for right now lol
Posted on: 2008/12/29 13:21
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
I listen to some slipknot, though when it comes to music I follow a more lyrical base, thus my love of utada, but music helps too, I can't stand otep because of the lead singer, im more of a nightwish fan when it comes to female singers :P

Now I also love techno and soft 90's rock music like daft punk and pearl jam, so im not close minded about my music just a bit picky lol

(God bless cell phones that can connect to the web :D)

~Michael
Posted on: 2008/12/29 17:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol thats cool ^^ i like draft punk and i like all hehe like lasse lindh one of my favorite artist ^^
Posted on: 2008/12/30 15:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic