Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CloudStrife
      CloudStrife
Query about Hikki's willingness to allow remixes of her music
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male 28 USA
I'm totallly not saying that I could reproduce the beauty of Hikki ( her or her music), but for the last 6 months I have been working on several remixes, some of which I have nearly completed. Does anyone know if Hikki has a remix album, or how I could get ahold of her to send her some samples. Any help?
Heard Hikki on Kingdom Hearts 2. Was totally enchanted by her voice. I would deffinitely like to remix Sanctuary, but wanted to know how to get her permission, so hopefully she reads this, and will get back to me, as I already have some arranging done,...
Posted on: 2009/1/1 0:17
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Query about Hikki's willingness to allow remixes of her music
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well as far as i know, she has a couple
Posted on: 2009/1/1 8:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Query about Hikki's willingness to allow remixes of her music
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hei u should show us your work here, I want to hear it .
And bout what you said earlier I suggest go to Island def jam which is in US or go straight to Japan to Emi and show your work there. Sry not much help good luck
Posted on: 2009/1/1 19:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Query about Hikkis willingness to allow remixes of her music
guest_Unregistered
This is sort of unrelated, but I know that there is a Bjork (love her!) fansite that's nothing but remixes of her songs. It's amazing. ...

I dunno what to tell you, though. I suggest uploading your stuff to Imeem or Youtube and promote the shhhh out of it.
Posted on: 2009/1/16 8:40
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Re: Query about Hikkis willingness to allow remixes of her music
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
there are a FEW remixes of her songs on imeem.com right now as far as i know (i live eat and breathe imeem.com and i'm always looking for new stuff). you should most def. put your stuff on there. i'd LOVE to take a listen. ^_^

and in response to what you have on your siggy about having worked on a remix of "sanctuary"...there are definitely remixes of "sanctuary" and "passion" on imeem. i think there are also some on ijigg.com and maybe projectplaylist.org.

idk if these people had to get permission to remix her stuff though...
Posted on: 2009/1/16 9:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic