Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  itana1
      itana1
Feelings, concerns, hopes towards utada's upcoming album and song
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
When i woke up today and i began worrying about the songs in utadas new album. I still believe that utada is definetely gonna have some really good songs in her album but i really hope that her new album will be all generic american RnB. I hope she is still trying to achieve her ungenrelization goal and her goal of making genuine music. Oh well, we wont know until we see the album. I guess it's Wait and See.....

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2009/1/7 13:05
  •  itana1
      itana1
Re: Feelings, concerns, hopes towards utadas upcoming album and song
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
wait, now that i think of it again, i guess its just utada trying to make a mainstream album or island def jam wanting her to make some main stream songs this time. i guess im think its fine now for me. I do agree that come back to me is a song that grows on you!

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2009/1/7 15:50
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Feelings, concerns, hopes towards utadas upcoming album and song
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
all i hope is that the album would sell great over here, cuz she did put alot of effort and heart into it, atleast do better the exodus,

about the album:

i don't think all of the songs on her new album would be all american rnb style, there would be some unique japanese style songs in it, for us to enjoy

we all just hav to wait and See
Posted on: 2009/1/7 18:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic