Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Agifoto
      Agifoto
Simple and Clean
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Okay I'm new here. and I'm not a HUGE fan or anything just obsessed with understanding her songs.

the one I'm curious about now is Simple and Clean (光).

I'm sure that none of you know her personally or anything (even though that would be amazing...) but really, What is she singing about? What made her write that song.

If you think I'm a complete and total moron go ahead flame me all you want. I'm just a curious newb. but if you understand why I would want to understand and would like to help me come to a conclusion then thank you so much.
Posted on: 2009/2/4 19:32
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Simple and Clean
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Well, I'm sure the lyrics speak for themselves to a certain extent, but I think it would be really cool to hear her speak about that. I thought there was an interview she gave where she talked about the meaning of Hikari(am I wrong?), but I'm not sure about Simple and Clean.
Posted on: 2009/2/4 20:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
which song u talking about??

simple and clean or hikari??

cuz those 2 songs are completely different lolz
Posted on: 2009/2/4 22:29
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
she did have an interview talking about Hikari...
Posted on: 2009/2/5 7:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
I don't think she ever really talked about Simple and Clean, or even Sanctuary...
I think she once just mentioned that the start of the S&C chorus tune was taken from 'Uso mitai na I love you' and that was it.

She went way in depth with Hikari and Passion coz they're the Japanese singles and S&C and Sanctuary were just English counterparts and probably not that popular at all in Japan...S&C was still included with the COLORS single but Sanctuary has yet to see any release whatsoever...
Posted on: 2009/2/10 12:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic