Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
RoflWaffleLova Come Back To Me [cover]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
RoflWaffleLova is a guy I saw on youtube maybe a year ago now. He's sung a lot of Hikki's songs, and I really like the work he put in the covers. He even translate the Japanese songs into good English ones.. For example, Prisoner of Love, Flavor of Life and Beautiful World. It's quite interesting really. Check him out!

Anyway, here's the cover:
Posted on: 2009/2/18 3:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: RoflWaffleLova Come Back To Me [cover]
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i think he amps his voice, just my opinoin cuz i don't think anybody sounds like that when singing unless they play around the voie, but he does sings gud songs tho, i like the other one with the utada come back to me cover on it, not this one
Posted on: 2009/2/18 22:40
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I personally disagree aijin, sorry D: but to say the least i've heard/known him for quite some time, and the fact that he used to be a member here too and interacted, but sadly he doesn't come back again :/ which i can understand why ish?
And the part with amplifying, i think it was related to the microphone and etc, and i don't think he would go to try and make it fake. But there's this one girl on youtube(followed her around for quite some time) she does many wonderful covers (especially hikki's) but sadly youtube decides to suspend her account many times. But she still comes back with different names and JUST when i found her again they suspend her account too =3= and the fact that i like her covers for like kumi/namie/etc more than the original, thats saying something. For me when i go to alternatives these 2 singers i go for D: Especially for blowmywhistle/roflwafflelova,etc. i find it especially awesome when MALE'S do the covers, its a little more challenging and vice versa. But besides his hikki stuffs, i like his other covers of different artists than the original, especially ayumi (which i have nothing against her, its just in my opinion i don't seem to like her voice) So i've said my piece <333
Posted on: 2009/2/26 20:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
he was member of this site ? anyways he can sing Hikki song without running out of breath also can take the high note, i think he do a good job for a amateur singer
Posted on: 2009/2/26 21:02
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I personally disagree aijin, sorry D: but to say the least i've heard/known him for quite some time, and the fact that he used to be a member here too and interacted, but sadly he doesn't come back again :/ which i can understand why ish?
And the part with amplifying, i think it was related to the microphone and etc, and i don't think he would go to try and make it fake. But there's this one girl on youtube(followed her around for quite some time) she does many wonderful covers (especially hikki's) but sadly youtube decides to suspend her account many times. But she still comes back with different names and JUST when i found her again they suspend her account too =3= and the fact that i like her covers for like kumi/namie/etc more than the original, thats saying something. For me when i go to alternatives these 2 singers i go for D: Especially for blowmywhistle/roflwafflelova,etc. i find it especially awesome when MALE'S do the covers, its a little more challenging and vice versa. But besides his hikki stuffs, i like his other covers of different artists than the original, especially ayumi (which i have nothing against her, its just in my opinion i don't seem to like her voice) So i've said my piece <333

but don't u think his voice sounds, just not normal?? i mean really, his voice just doesn't sound normal
Posted on: 2009/2/26 23:09
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

but don't u think his voice sounds, just not normal?? i mean really, his voice just doesn't sound normal

well i'm entitled to my opinion, and i notice that his voice is different too even when talking it has a certain scratchy like sound ish ( i don't know how to properly describe it D:) but i can sense or tell that his talking can change to his singing one D: so i'll leave it at that PEACE! XDDDD
Posted on: 2009/2/27 13:19
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
haha

i still think he mod his voice
Posted on: 2009/2/28 0:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic