•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
J-pop LOVERRR
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself here! My name is Josh and i am 18 and live in the US. I am a huge Utada Hikaru fan (of course). I have always heard of Utada since I got into j-pop about 2 years ago, but only had a few songs of a few artists, none of hers. But after I went on a summer exchange program to Japan this summer I became majorly obsessed with J-pop,not just a casual fan. Utada was obviously loved by everyone there, my host family would always play stuff for me, including Utada. Flavor of Life was HUGE then, it was always on the radio. I have to be honest, my number one J-pop singer is Ayumi Hamasaki (haha hope you can welcome an AYU fanatic here )But theres is absolutely NO such things as a rivalery and i am totally fine with loving them both. There both totally different. Can't wait to meet her in new York!! Haha anyway just wanted to say hi and I'll see you around!!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:02
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: J-pop LOVERRR
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
dude...there's a newbie thread...that's for you to introduce yourself in...these intro threads usually die off quickly..so it would have been more appropriate to post there :P

but anywho welcome to unet!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:06
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Sorry about that! i'll move this post to there. :) this thread can be deleted if needed.
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
I LOVE JPOP!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/17 1:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic