12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Utada Radio Sessions
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
To narrow amounts of threads to come, please post links to Utada radio sessions. Here is the first one Kissfm Seattle Session
Posted on: 2009/3/18 20:45
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: Utada Radio Sessions
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Is it me, or does having a fan recognize her as "Utada Hikaru" feel totally pointless to the conversation? It's UTADA, damnit. Stupid fan.

I'm kidding.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 20:48
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Prepare for a big one: apparently according to UBlog she's going to be on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" on monday. She will be performing.

If it's true and it's a live performance, they may not necessarily play the recorded "Come Back to Me" track, but if they do, it will mean automatic multiple spins for the song on MediaBase, because the Ryan Seacrest show is syndicated on stations all across the country.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 0:57
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
SWEEET. watch her numbers skyrocket then. Here is the link for the Portland Z100 Session
Posted on: 2009/3/19 6:48
  •  almateezy
      almateezy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
By any chance does anybody know what stations she'll be at next? Watching the video from Portland, she'll be in Reno and Sacramento.

I'm sure there's a pretty big Utada fan base in Sacramento that would love to stop by the station
Posted on: 2009/3/19 6:55
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
Theres really no way for us to know, but just check the top 40 / pop radio stations in those cities and then you may just find an interview. If you do post it here!!! :D
Posted on: 2009/3/19 7:00
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i just heard her on the radio interview she's in sacramento but what happened to the reno interview or are those next? she's probably staying in LA for a while since she'll have to do the la sephora thing right? so maybe she'll be on a lot of radio stations in LA?
sad thing is I don't think all of the radio stations upload their interviews sigh and I don't know of a way to record radio online if I did that would be cool.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 10:48
  •  knitoe
      knitoe
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
posting this here also.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 11:52
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Hikki Playing DDR Pics

Pictures of her playing DDR in Sacramento. :)
Posted on: 2009/3/19 12:22
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
how do you record these audio streams so I can record them? I really waiting for the Ryan Seacrest one and of course all the others. Reno, More from Sacramento? when is she gonna be on? how many did she do and which ones have we already heard anyone keeping track? I heard one from Seattle and Portland but supposedly she went to a few stations at each place does anyone have any info on that? SF tomorrow probably in the early morning sigh I won't be there to listen. and LA for the rest of the week? until wednesday? I wonder if she's going to do a radio interview in new york city especially since the lady from z100? is hosting her gig.
ack I can't get the code I never can see the 3rd code number...lol. Btw would you mind if I posted this on youtube?
Posted on: 2009/3/19 12:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>