Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fkny7
      fkny7
Questioning you about Hikki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm set to write a story this time for Reuters instead of doing a video report on Hikki and her latest album. Last time I asked you to submit suggested questions. This time, I'm considering interviewing some of you fans this Friday. Are any of you willing to allow me to call you on the record with a question or two for your impressions of her new release, "Come Back to Me"? If so, can you email me with your name and phone number to fred.katayama@thomsonreuters.com? Because I'm based in New York, I'm only interested in asking people who reside in America for this particular article. I can't guarantee I'd quote you, but I'd like to sample some feedback.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 20:46
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: Questioning you about Hikki
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

fkny7 wrote:
I'm set to write a story this time for Reuters instead of doing a video report on Hikki and her latest album. Last time I asked you to submit suggested questions. This time, I'm considering interviewing some of you fans this Friday. Are any of you willing to allow me to call you on the record with a question or two for your impressions of her new release, "Come Back to Me"? If so, can you email me with your name and phone number to fred.katayama@thomsonreuters.com? Because I'm based in New York, I'm only interested in asking people who reside in America for this particular article. I can't guarantee I'd quote you, but I'd like to sample some feedback.

I'm Sanosuke from UtadaUnited.com. I'll definitely try this out. :)
Posted on: 2009/3/18 20:51
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Ooh. This looks good. Hooray for being American!
Posted on: 2009/3/18 21:01
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 / F / Philadelphia, PA
Good time to be a fan
Posted on: 2009/3/18 21:11
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Ooohhh,this is cool,I would love to give feed back,just a question,would Hikaru be listening to us?
Posted on: 2009/3/18 23:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It might be better to post some threads here and ask the questions that way. Then you can get a bunch of different viewpoints on the subject and use the ones you consider the most newsworthy for your segment.
Just a thought.
Posted on: 2009/3/18 23:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Omg.....

i don't know why but the link doesn't work...

i would love to answer some questions on her new album but i can't......
Posted on: 2009/3/19 1:13
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Ghostdog makes a valid suggestion.

From a larger pool of questions, you would be able to streamline and select the ones that you deep appropriate for your article.

As a fan, thank you for your opportunity. As a Canadian fan, this puts me outside of the box; which is just as well - as I have no intelligent questions that I'd like to pose onto Utada Hikaru.

I'll leave that up to other enthusiastic (and hopefully) intelligent fans.

Edit:

Katayama-san,

I just noticed your email address corresponds to the video that was released on the Internet about a week ago. I would like to send you some compliments on it. It was well-researched and serves as a good primer to this singer-songwriter's history. Some have said that referring to her as a 'drop-out' and selling 'only' 55,000 copies of Exodus was a bit on the harsh side - I find that direct (if perhaps blunt) terminology is not uncalled for. In sum, I really quite enjoyed it.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 20:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well its sad coz only American citizen who can participate. I just have to wait your interview
Posted on: 2009/3/20 2:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic