Long time Hikki fan finally joining

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Long time Hikki fan finally joining
guest_Unregistered
Hey all, after listening to Utada for quite some time, I finally decided to join.

To make things short, I'm Austin, 19 years old, and majoring in Music Performance and Education.

I love all kinds of music, though Jazz and Blues, Classic Rock, R&B, and Techno/Electronica are my favorite genres.

In addition to being a big Hikki fan, I also like the Beat Crusaders, The Allman Brothers Band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Daft Punk, Dethklok, The Donnas, Earth Wind and Fire, Electric Six, Foo Fighters, Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, Joe Bonamassa, Johnny Cash, Jonny Lang, Joshua Redman, KISS, Los Lonely Boys, Metric Ton O' Fun, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Nick Brignola, Nine Inch Nails, Queen, Ronnie Cuber, Scatman John, Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts, Smash Mouth, Stevie Wonder, System of A Down, ZACHAMAZINGER, and ZZ Top.

Plus too many others, my music collection is a little too big, I think, haha. The majority of my paychecks goes to buying music instead of in the bank...

Sadly I know only of a couple people who have even heard of Utada Hikaru, and hopefully I can find some Hikki lovers on here too.
Posted on: 2009/3/22 12:24
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Long time Hikki fan finally joining
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
HI there long time hikki fans, uhmm u can post it on "The Newbie Thread" XD
Posted on: 2009/3/22 21:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hi there, welcome... but please post on the newbie thread... so as to reduce the numbers of thread created...
Posted on: 2009/3/22 21:35
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I agree with them...but welcome to UNET

in case there's any LURKER or LONG TIME HIKKI FAN that's FINALLY JOINING...well...POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE...which would be the thread already mentioned by Val and L

other than that you're all welcomed O.o
Posted on: 2009/3/22 23:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
comon lurkers if u a hikkifan then join this site already!!!!! xD and welcome bance

this is a great hikki forum to be apart of, trust me
Posted on: 2009/3/24 15:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic