Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
Utada.com
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Boo i checked her Utada.com site and i noticed they took out her "tour date" section :( I guess she wont be touring anytime soon
Posted on: 2009/3/23 15:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada.com
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well that sucks
Posted on: 2009/3/24 15:04
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Boo i checked her Utada.com site and i noticed they took out her "tour date" section :( I guess she wont be touring anytime soon

Yeah I noticed that when I went there yesterday
Posted on: 2009/3/24 15:55
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
Well, I was kind of expecting something like this. Even though I would go to a Utada in a heart beat, I doubt the rest of America besides her previous fans would. Hopefully they're waiting for her to take off (which she will o.o I will make sure of it) and then she'll do a tour. At least, that's what I'm hoping...
Posted on: 2009/3/24 16:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Last night at the Sephora event Utada said there was discussion floating around about a tour- I got the impression it was a high probability, though nothing was definitive so far. It's possible they just removed the section because she doesn't have anything planned thus far, and it's kind of silly to have a "tour" section when there aren't any set dates or concerts. It was probably just added by default when they created the page and no one really thought about it. It's possible IDJ just doesn't want fans reading anything into having the section there that might get our hopes up for something that isn't going to happen.
But seeing as the turn-out at the Sephora Hollywood store was amazing, the NYC one will probably be even bigger, and Miami might surprise us, I would say that we've shown her there's a demand. Personally, I think it would be awesome if she had an international tour for both "Heart Station" and "This Is the One." :3

Love & Life,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/25 12:02
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
She said something last night about "coming back to miami"....maybe that is a good sign. Nonetheless...I am always going to maintain hope...I have only heard positive things about it. So who knows? All I know is, I will be there ASAP when I find out if there is one
Posted on: 2009/3/28 15:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic