Utada Message....after Sephora nyc march 25th

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada Message....after Sephora nyc march 25th
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
I just read her latest post and i have to say, i knew she didn't expect all these ppl crowding like crazy everywhere on the sidewalks/ jammed against the closed door etc...
it was Packed I still say for the ppl going tomm try to make it like before 10 am and you got a really good spot =)

i like that it was organized though. she did say that she was rushed out of the store by her ppl, but she feels sorry for a certain man i wonder if this person knows.... the look on his face must of been priceless "utada please sign this" and she walks away.. it's sad but i guess it was just too much for her at the moment. at least she was sorry and she honestly feels for her fans and thinks of us more than that =)
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:15
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada Text....after Sephora nyc march 25th
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea i read the messege, she is such a thoughtful person <333 and i'm really srry tat i can't make it too the sephora interview...... i live kinda close too..... but i got no ride....... but yea i'm really srry utada-san.... =/
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:50
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Im sure that she'll forgive u Aijin , i didnt go either..
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:55
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
yea i read the messege, she is such a thoughtful person <333 and i'm really srry tat i can't make it too the sephora interview...... i live kinda close too..... but i got no ride....... but yea i'm really srry utada-san.... =/

one day you shall meet her XD
Posted on: 2009/3/25 21:06
  •  baby_bytes
      baby_bytes
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
ufofreak, just saw your video on youtube when you met utada, i'm the one that commented that i was crying for you lol hahaha i hope to meet her one day too :D
Posted on: 2009/3/25 21:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
Quote:

baby_bytes wrote:
ufofreak, just saw your video on youtube when you met utada, i'm the one that commented that i was crying for you lol hahaha i hope to meet her one day too :D

yea trust me it was intense holding the camera while looking at her and getting autographs, and she even asked me "can i borrow your pen" my my it was great!
Posted on: 2009/3/25 21:21
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

i hope............... cuz that was a chance of a life time deal...................... =/
Posted on: 2009/3/26 0:53
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

i hope............... cuz that was a chance of a life time deal...................... =/

Dont worry, man I know you'll meet her someday...I hope i do too.....
Posted on: 2009/3/26 3:31
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
LETS JUST HOPE!!!!! >_<
Posted on: 2009/3/27 2:59
Re: Utada Message....after Sephora nyc march 25th
Administrator
A/S/L
http://hikki.blogspot.com/2009/03/phew.html
Quote:
Anyway my album has been released on iTunes US and it's come straight in around 2nd or 3rd of Pop chart! Isn't it awesome? The record company (Island Def Jam) was pretty surprised by this, which was funny (lol)

Quote:
There were far, far more people and excitement there [at Sephora] than expected, [b]which made the record company people surprised as well[b/]. Actually I myself was surprised too.
Some people said IDJ should have known better, and that these venues were too small ... guess they didnt know better, and didnt know what kind of turn out to expect at all.

And the part about Gene Simmons is Hilarious ... He knows Japanese to flirt with girls; Yet he hates the internet for all the downloading and blogging [ironic, cuz this is what is helping Hikki]

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/27 5:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>