Utada promo in Hong Kong

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada promo in Hong Kong
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi there, this is beeyung from Hong Kong. Just to tell you guys Utada's "This Is The One" has released Hong Kong version on March 24 here, selling at around USD$13. The first batch will come with a free poster. The album has also released different versions in Thailand, Korea and Taiwan.

Universal Music has put up some TV Ad on several TV stations in Hong Kong. I have shared the video on my Hikki blog at http://sshikki.blogspot.com. Hope you guys enjoy it, despite of the poor quality.

Besides that, I heard that Utada has also recorded a video interview for the Asia region to promote the album. The video will be broadcasted in Asia on MTV Channel and Channel[V] soon. I don't have these two channels, if you are in Asia and you have subscribed to them, remember to check that out!

Posted on: 2009/3/28 1:47
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Re: Utada promo in Hong Kong
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
I have a friend who has just gone that back way, will be sure to ask her to keep an eye out!
Posted on: 2009/3/28 4:57
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Do you have any idea what the poster looks like? hehe, I am thinking of buying it just for the poster!
Posted on: 2009/3/28 14:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

beeyung wrote:
Hi there, this is beeyung from Hong Kong. Just to tell you guys Utada's "This Is The One" has released Hong Kong version on March 24 here, selling at around USD$13. The first batch will come with a free poster. The album has also released different versions in Thailand, Korea and Taiwan.

Universal Music has put up some TV Ad on several TV stations in Hong Kong. I have shared the video on my Hikki blog at http://sshikki.blogspot.com. Hope you guys enjoy it, despite of the poor quality.

Besides that, I heard that Utada has also recorded a video interview for the Asia region to promote the album. The video will be broadcasted in Asia on MTV Channel and Channel[V] soon. I don't have these two channels, if you are in Asia and you have subscribed to them, remember to check that out!

so tats the hong kong CM for TITO, not bad lolz i want to see Taiwans verison its prolly better, and can't wait to see the asia mtv channel of hikki promoting her new album TITO!!! onegaishimasu
Posted on: 2009/3/29 3:06
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Do you have any idea what the poster looks like? hehe, I am thinking of buying it just for the poster!

The poster is just an enlarged version of the cover.
It's different from the Japan poster.
Let me upload the photo a bit later~
Posted on: 2009/3/31 6:38
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
That's true! The poster is just the enlarged version of the album cover.
It also doesn't include the lyrics in the package.
Posted on: 2009/3/31 7:26
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I was just asking because I recently bought a poster that is like an enlarged cd cover of TITO so I was just wondering if it was any different...I would so buy it if it was an enlargement of one of the photos inside the cd booklet.
Posted on: 2009/3/31 9:53
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Oh I cannot wait for the interview clips to come out! Hopefully it'll be posted online.
Posted on: 2009/3/31 17:10
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
The physical album came out in thailand on April the 2nd. I just bought mine today. It came with a tank top, unfortunately, for women. There was another that came with a phone strap, but I was curious what the other one, the one I bought, was.
Posted on: 2009/4/6 3:32
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
love the new chinese news video talkign about utada goin to break throught in the U.S
Posted on: 2009/4/6 21:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>