Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Help finding a place to buy Utada's songs?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  gosgonue
      gosgonue
Help finding a place to buy Utada's songs?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello everyone,and apologies in advance if this is the wrong area to post this in,none of the sections really sounded right.Anyway,I'm trying to find a place to buy two of Utada's songs.I want her two Kingdom Hearts songs,Simple and Clean and Sanctuary.I tried looking on amazon,since that's where I purchased mp3's from 'This is the One' and 'Heart Station',but those songs aren't on there.Does anyone know where I can purchase these songs?

Thanks,
Gosgonue
Posted on: 2009/4/12 2:23
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Re: Help finding a place to buy Utadas songs?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
to my knowledge, sanctuary never dropped as an official single, and simple and clean is on the COLORS single release. goodl uck finding it for purchase
Posted on: 2009/4/12 2:34
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Yup... I agree with daaznfella... Sanctuary was no released as an official single... the time I heard of it was only on Kingdom Hearts, and maybe youtube...

Simple and Clean was only release with the COLORS single... so if you want Simple and Clean, I guess you have to buy the COLORS singles and get S&C from it...

PS: I, myself does not have Sanctuary too... but Passion
Posted on: 2009/4/12 4:39
  •  gosgonue
      gosgonue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So Simple & Clean is only on the Colors single and Sanctuary has no release what so ever?That sucks,I was hoping for mp3s since they're easier to get.Oh yeah,I have another question then!Does anyone have a decent site (besides amazon) to order Japanese cds from?I've used amazon in the past,but the last import CD I ordered through them spent 2 weeks in processing and another five days for it to be shipped.I'd like to find an alternative.

Thanks to you two for helping me out so far.

-Gosgonue
Posted on: 2009/4/15 6:43
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
The only way to get Santuary is to buy Kingdom Hearts 2 the game or download it *cough*illegally*cough*. You may be able to find some CD's on Ebay.
Posted on: 2009/4/15 10:47
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
YesAsia.com is a good place to buy Japanese CD's internationally.

But I think Simple and Clean is on the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack as well. But iTunes only has the orchestral (vocal-less) version. That's the only copy of Hikari/S&C I have of digital download. I had to get the Colors physical CD for S&C but I was in Asia at the time of the release so it wasn't hard to get~
Posted on: 2009/4/15 11:57
  •  jrockn
      jrockn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/happiest place on earth, angriest city in America
I use CDJapan & YesAsia
Posted on: 2009/4/15 13:31
  •  jrockn
      jrockn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/happiest place on earth, angriest city in America
Oh Oh Oh yeah!!

I THINK... you could buy it on iTunes Japan. You can get an Jp iTunes card from Jlist.
Posted on: 2009/4/15 13:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
all i hope is that when may 12 comes up, TITO better be in the store near me! like in walmart!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/15 17:29
  •  gosgonue
      gosgonue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:
The only way to get Santuary is to buy Kingdom Hearts 2 the game or download it *cough*illegally*cough*.

I've been tempted,believe me.Don't get me wrong,I'd feel bad about doing it,but I've wanted this song for years.Honestly,if it wasn't for that Limewire crackdown a couple months ago I might've done it by now.It's sad,but true.

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is any substance to the rumor that went around earlier this year.The one that said Hikaru wanted to put Sanctuary on This is the One's physical edition?I was hopeful at first,but after that interview she gave a while back where she said this new album was going to be more mainstream and her 'breakout' album in America,I kind of lost hope.Sanctuary isn't exactly American mainstream is it?Not to mention that Amazon has a tracklist you can view if you pro-order the physical disc,which doesn't include it.

Damn I want that song.Passion is a great song,but Sanctuary just feels like a whole other song in itself.Just not the same...
Posted on: 2009/4/16 7:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic