Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  plum_blossoms
      plum_blossoms
Utada Poster = )
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello, I am a newbie poster...if this thread is not allowed please delete? I didn't quite know where to post to ^^;; Well on my spring break in Portland I went searching for Utada's album in 5 different stores...well I thought I finally found one here:

But it turns out they didn't have it...I'm glad they had her poster up there though for promotion <3 I finally found her Japanese release of her US album at this Japanese bookstore, but I couldn't get it. Has anyone else in the States seen any of her album posters etc. at music stores? Yes, this is quite random lol.
Posted on: 2009/4/17 14:31
Re: Utada Poster = )
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
AAAAHHHH WHAT THE HECK THAT'S SO AWESOME. O____O;;; ...Lolz, New Jersey, why do you suck so much... >__>

Awesome job for Utada promotion, Portland!! :D Booo to Jersey. u_u; Anyway ... yeah, as you've prolly noticed, I haven't seen anything like that in Jersey. :\ But, wow, that's great. Sure hope she gets around the whole nation!! @u@

Then again.. I already reserved her CD on amazon so i haven't gone out to go CD shopping recently. I kind of want to pick up that Karina CD actually, so maybe I'll see some Utada-lovin' then.

Speaking of Karina, i think it's funny how her first album is called First Love. And she's signed under Def Jam, too!! How's that for coincidence? Myohoo~
Posted on: 2009/4/17 15:15
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Well actually her physical CD is not out yet. It hits stores Tuesday, May 12th. So that's why you've been unable to find it. But it came out digitally on iTunes last month. But still, it's nice to see that poster up, all the more promotion for this new album!
Posted on: 2009/4/17 16:33
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Well that poster is so different from ours over here.
Ours is the poster of the CD cover face
Posted on: 2009/4/17 21:17
  •  popcorn
      popcorn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/F/Canada
OMGGG! that so awesomeeeeeeeee! =]]
Posted on: 2009/4/17 21:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3