General Discussion
  Anyone wanna collaborate?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Anyone wanna collaborate?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
I've been inactive in the musical part of my life and i feel like reactivating that musical part of me.

Is there anyone here that has written up their own lyrics and wants to work with me to produce a song?

However, I don't do well with rap songs. My style is more like Epik High, Utada Hikaru, M-flo, Clazziquai Project, and maybe Ne-Yo but wit my own twist. I could try something RnB but never tried before. I like electronic ambient smooth listening stuff. That's the style i work best with but i could adapt.

Those artists listed above do rap in their songs sometimes but they rap with a beat that has groove and melodies. When i mention rap, i really mean like soulja boy/lil wayne type stuff. The hardcore rap about gangstas and haters and big butts and hoes.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/4/13 2:44
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Re: Anyone wanna collaborate?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
I don't know if this counts at all, but I've written a few songs that have no accompaniment...i've always thought it'd be cool to have one of my songs set to some background music, but i can't quite do anything about that myself...

could I find a way to send you an MP3 of one of my songs, perhaps...?

btw, i've heard some of your utada hikaru remixes on imeem.com. the "be my last" one is really great.
Posted on: 2009/4/13 7:37
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
thats cool
I have some song lyrics in the making right now
XD
Posted on: 2009/4/13 13:29
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
yea you can send me ur mp3s through aim, email, msn, or yahoo.

MSN: djbreakmix@hotmail.com
AIM: djxpho
Yahoo!: djphonice@yahoo.com

just tell me which one you're gonna be contacting me through.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/4/13 16:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'd like to screw around with singing somebody's song. heh. I mean, I'm not the greatest or even close, but I have GarageBand and it rocks a lot and ummm I can at least carry a tune (maybe not with Vibrato thrown in, but I'm working on it).... I'm much better than I was before? or something.
Posted on: 2009/4/23 18:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic