Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Deep dark secret you doesn't want Hikki to know.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
Deep dark secret you doesn't want Hikki to know.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
We can't say what the future will bring so let us say you and Hikki became friends. What is your deep dark secret you doesn't want her to know? Tell also the reason why you think this might scared Hikki away or simply find you a gruesome weirdo. Share if you dare. We are opening can of worms here.
Posted on: 2009/5/6 8:00
  •  fanforeverFx2
      fanforeverFx2
Re: Deep dark secret you doesn't want Hikki to know.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
If I tell you then I will have to *** you besides,isn't better to get to know a person before any secrets are shared? now if hikki was my best friend, than maybe I can be as open as she is
Posted on: 2009/5/6 12:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Well there are plenty of things I "doesn't" want her to know but I wouldn't say it publicly or until we really got to know eachother. Guess the only thing that I would be ashamed of is that I went to Namie Amuro for a while (not to say I still didn't love Hikaru but I was just listening to her more... v_v)

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/5/6 16:32
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
I've something to tell Hikki that is a truth,I ever like Hikki for long year ago(~6 years).Meanwhile my community does not have a world wide media to access any news or chating or suggestion in a web board with Hikki's fan club.So I stopped to follow up her work for 3-4 years.But now I already have everything to help me follow up her news and albums.I just want to tell her that I return to you again and I'll not leave from her now and forever!

I REALLY LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2009/5/6 17:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
i ... wouldn't want her to know how much of a creeper i am when it comes to Utada fanism. XD i think THAT would scare her away !! Even if we became friends... well, then again, it's also something you'd have to play by ear. If we became CLOSE friends, i'm sure she'll be able to accept me for who i am. :'D But yeah.. ahhh, what a dream~ XD
Posted on: 2009/5/6 19:08
  •  utadagal09
      utadagal09
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well, if I had to say it would be that I've downloaded most of her songs. But I guess I've repented by actually buying all of her albums off of amazon and stuff... Another would be that I'm sort of a creepy stalker, it seems like I'm always going on sites like this one in order to find out more Utada related stuff...
Posted on: 2009/5/6 19:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
chea, i can totally relate to that... :'D

...actually, i haven't bought any of her CDs except Ultra Blue, Exodus04 and TITO. I've been meaning to buy legits CDs... but i have no money right now?? >_> I try to use less of my parents' money as much as possible. :'<

then again, Utada said she doesn't mind people illegally DLing her stuff... X'D Although i'm sure she prefers it that people DO buy her stuff to support her.
Posted on: 2009/5/6 21:12
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

...actually, i haven't bought any of her CDs except Ultra Blue, Exodus04 and TITO. I've been meaning to buy legits CDs... but i have no money right now?? >_> I try to use less of my parents' money as much as possible. :'<

then again, Utada said she doesn't mind people illegally DLing her stuff... X'D Although i'm sure she prefers it that people DO buy her stuff to support her.

Yah, we should somehow support our favorite artist, buy her Original CD to show the true meaning of "love" to our fav musician.
Posted on: 2009/5/8 6:28
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

same here......

sum fans we are.....
Posted on: 2009/5/11 0:36
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
i ... wouldn't want her to know how much of a creeper i am when it comes to Utada fanism. XD i think THAT would scare her away !! Even if we became friends... well, then again, it's also something you'd have to play by ear. If we became CLOSE friends, i'm sure she'll be able to accept me for who i am. :'D But yeah.. ahhh, what a dream~ XD

haha. what are you trying to say? i want to know what's so creepy

Posted on: 2009/5/11 6:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>