12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
Come Back To Me promo - question
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Hey there. My name is Chase and I've been a 'lurker' for about a year now. I've been meaning to register, but never did because I hate being a newbie...but something just happened that made me register. I have a little tiny bit of hope left, and it lies here.

I was just in a drastic bidding battle on eBay for this promo of Come Back To Me.

I lost. I was one penny below the winning bid. I was about to bid again, but I was a second or two late. I collect Hikki English CD's, and I take my collection so seriously that I am in tears right now. Actually crying.

(I'm actually usually a pretty happy guy here! I am the preppiest, jumpiest, dorkiest person you'll ever meet, and after my depression is over, I hope I can show that!)

Okay, back to my story of doom.
My last bit of hope is this question:

Does anyone have that promo who would be willing to sell it?

My hopes aren't high, but I thought it was worth a try. Thanks for your time.

(PS! I'm not just here to ask for this promo, so I hope I'm not a spammer. I'll be visiting every day like I have been for the past year, except now I'll be posting.)
Posted on: 2009/5/8 15:33
Re: Come Back To Me promo - question
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
WHOA. O_O;; That's terrible!! I'd be in tears myself. >_> But, sorry, i'm not the one who got it. I haven't been on eBay in years. It'd be really interesting if the bidder that beat you WAS on the Utadanet forums... hmm!
Posted on: 2009/5/8 15:42
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
^Thanks for being the first person to reply to my first topic EVER! lol

But if that person was here...first I'd try to buy it off them. Offering crazy prices. Then I'd probably get really angry and curse them out if they said no. Then a few hours later I'd get really upset and apologize a billion times.

Oh, well. Hope is all I have right now...hope, and a full PayPal account!!! (directed toward the winner of the CD...)
Posted on: 2009/5/8 15:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Aaahaha, wow, np. XD So uhh... hope you don't mind me asking, but how much money did the winner pay it for ?? I mean, losing to one measly cent is.... pretty bad. X'D
Posted on: 2009/5/8 20:13
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Whoa can someone fill me in on this promo thing? My feeling is saying that it's not just a copy of CBTM..
Posted on: 2009/5/8 21:38
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
What I don't get is why you'd want to spend all that money for a CD that only has one song on it, when the actual CD with all 13 songs will be coming out in 4 days. And if you really can't wait 4 days to own that song, there's always iTunes as well.
Posted on: 2009/5/9 0:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:
What I don't get is why you'd want to spend all that money for a CD that only has one song on it, when the actual CD with all 13 songs will be coming out in 4 days. And if you really can't wait 4 days to own that song, there's always iTunes as well.

Cuz it's about having anything and everything you can of Hikki's. ULTRA BLUE was the first CD I bought about three or four years ago but I still bought the Keep Tryin', Be My Last, and Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau Koro singles a few weeks ago which cost me about 50 bucks when the CD was only about 13 xD

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/5/9 10:09
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Aaahaha, wow, np. XD So uhh... hope you don't mind me asking, but how much money did the winner pay it for ?? I mean, losing to one measly cent is.... pretty bad. X'D

It went for $21.56. My last bid was $21.55. :(

Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:

I'm a CD collector! I collect promo singles and such. I have some rare stuff, you might be surprised. :)
Of course I bought the album on iTunes already, and already own the song, but I just wanted the actual promo CD. Some people might not get it. XD

Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Cuz it's about having anything and everything you can of Hikki's.

And that, too!
Posted on: 2009/5/12 9:19
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Oppsie =x I just came across this post, and I was the one who bidded on it the last min (at least I think it was me as I bought it for $21 and last bid was $20.50. So sorry about that, and I dont think I am willing to let it go as I too am a collector =) I am interested in seeing your collection and rare stuff though =)

Sorry about winning the item off you, if that was indeed the auction you was bidding on. Just keep watching eBay, another copy may come up soon if you're lucky. I've actually seen three so far, two of which were from the same seller with Buy-It-Now for the CD.

(*you must hate me now* =x)
Posted on: 2009/5/15 16:01
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Downloader wrote:
Oppsie =x I just came across this post, and I was the one who bidded on it the last min (at least I think it was me as I bought it for $21 and last bid was $20.50. So sorry about that, and I dont think I am willing to let it go as I too am a collector =) I am interested in seeing your collection and rare stuff though =)

Sorry about winning the item off you, if that was indeed the auction you was bidding on. Just keep watching eBay, another copy may come up soon if you're lucky. I've actually seen three so far, two of which were from the same seller with Buy-It-Now for the CD.

(*you must hate me now* =x)

Wow! I'm actually thrilled that you replied!
What are the odds of me finding you on here? Haha!

I've been watching eBay closely looking for another, with absolutely no luck, and I sent the seller a message asking if they had other copies with no reply. I'll keep looking, and thanks for the heads up!

I sent you a PM about my collection if you want to see it!

(and I don't hate you, I hate myself for not bidding just a BIT higher...)
Posted on: 2009/5/16 13:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>