Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Review for This is the One
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Hello fellow Utada fans. I am a blogger on the website Gametrailers.com and for the next blog I'm working on, I decided to review This is the One as celebration for the albums release Tuesday. (I'm also going to see her in Seattle, so YAY) Anyway, I am a huge Utada fanboy, and I can be extremely biased with her. I am not afraid to admit that. But for this review I wanted to not show my biased fanboy love for Hikki and be as fair as possible. I want people who read it to be interested in the album, and I know it's easier to do that without showing my insane obsession with Utada.
So anyway, I am going to link you to a preview of the blog, and I would like to hear your thoughts on it, like if I seemed to biased or unfair in some parts. I want this review to be as professional as possible, and don't want to display any biased opinion. I would like to see what you guys think. Anyway, here is the link to the preview.

http://judge-jamster.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=ctab&ctid=2393
Posted on: 2009/5/9 15:41
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Review for This is the One
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ha nice interview. Kinda sorta liked the photoshopped picture of Utada and her banana shirt. I mean i do agree with it but i dunno... if a new fan visits the place and sees the pic they'll be like "WTF? What kind of artist is she?" Cuz you know the majority of the American crowd isn't really open about that stuff. Know what i mean?

The interview was great and i agree with many of your opinions. Glad to hear you're going to Southcenter mall friday too! I'll be there no matter what.
Posted on: 2009/5/9 17:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/USA
thanks for the review!

nice job on it too, im glad that you kept an open mind with all the songs. I think this will help the soon to be hikki fans enjoy her music :3
Posted on: 2009/5/9 18:38
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Ha nice interview. Kinda sorta liked the photoshopped picture of Utada and her banana shirt. I mean i do agree with it but i dunno... if a new fan visits the place and sees the pic they'll be like "WTF? What kind of artist is she?" Cuz you know the majority of the American crowd isn't really open about that stuff. Know what i mean?

Haha, uh oh you saw the picture? lol, yeah, that was a picture a friend made for me a couple months ago. It's kind of an inside joke between us. lol. Anyway, that picture is always on my profile and has been for a while now so I think most have noticed it. And most of my readers are pretty open minded to things, maybe TOO open minded, know what I mean? LOL. So I don't think the picture is doing harm. But I appreciate the thought.

Thank you 2 for the great feedback. Hoping to hear more from you Utada lovers.
Posted on: 2009/5/9 19:06
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
cute review...
... wait... that came out wrong
nice interview!
(now that's right)

anyway, is there a difference between the sanctuary and simple and clean from the original ones? like, the KH soundtrack versions?
(just asking)
Q(~_~Q)
Posted on: 2009/5/11 21:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic