123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Request Utada on Tyra
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
so i just wrote to the trya banks show explaining how much i love Utada and how much Utada has accomplished and asked if she could get Utada on there to perform or as a guest just so the world knows. now its your guys turn, please write Tyra and explain why you love her. here's the link

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/beontheshow/show-ideas.php
Posted on: 2009/5/21 11:13
Re: Utada on Tyra
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Please change your topic name. You've placed this in the News section and people will mis-read it as Utada already officially confirmed as being in the Tyra show.

"Request Utada on Tyra" would be better...
Posted on: 2009/5/21 11:42
  •  einhander
      einhander
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
oprah would be a better idea.
Posted on: 2009/5/21 12:48
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Tyra Show is the best realistic one for Utada, good idea.
Posted on: 2009/5/21 13:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Hmm, i'd think Ellen... but then again, i never watch Tyra, so i'm not a good judge and am biased. :B I dunno if Oprah is a suiting talk show....

but wait. i think we should suggest Conan O'Brien, cause didn't Utada wanna be on that show anyway? I forgot where i heard that..

...also, i agree with the Mod, you should change your Thread name and move it in another Forum Topic. XD
Posted on: 2009/5/21 20:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Gah! Why do you have to be over eighteen to write in to all these talk shows? It's the same with Ellen! Why can't they just create an area to leave fan suggestions? Totally ageist! xD
But I would definitely say that Tyra Banks is among the most plausible. Her show is still (relatively) new, and she seems like the kind of person who would want to support an up-and-coming artist like Utada. Then again, I've never watched her show, and I don't really have a clue who she is, so I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part. <.<;
And, yeah, please change the thread title. I was all, "REALLY?!" when I saw it, and then I read what you were saying. Plus, I would think this should go in "General Utada Discussion", since it isn't really a news item yet.
But I urge everyone to go for it! I'm only sixteen, so I can't send my story in (BOO!), but all of you 18+ year olds out there gotta do it for Utada. Yeah!

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/5/21 21:35
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
GEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! I thought she had already been on there....you made me think I missed her...
Posted on: 2009/5/21 21:56
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
awwww i thought she had gotten confirmed to be on the show.... =/
Posted on: 2009/5/21 22:45
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Yes please change the title of the thread =)

It looks like you agreed with my post about the Tyra show. I too think that this is the best option we could start with, so lets all go full force! I'm going to request now.
Posted on: 2009/5/21 23:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Request Utada on Tyra
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Sorry but I have to edit the title.

Btw for requesting Utada to perform, its a good idea but it would be better if we do that, after there is confirmation that Utada already healthy. Still no news about her health condition till now
Posted on: 2009/5/22 2:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>