General Utada Discussion
  Vote for Utada on VH1 top 20 countdown

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Vote for Utada on VH1 top 20 countdown
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I posted this before but the site was down for some reason.
Anyways. It's back on. So, let's vote her "Come Back To Me" video Even though it's old and didn't get that much attention but we can change that, right? Just go to this link

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/

And type in Utada's name in the "Band Name" and "Come Back To me" In the song name in the wild card section.
then just drag and place the video to what number you want it. I think if there's enough votes the video would make it somewhere in the top 20. and it would be great way for her to get the attention she deserves. try to vote like every week or so.
Posted on: 2009/6/4 17:37
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Vote for Utada on VH1 top 20 countdown
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i voted!

behind hikki 110%!

hope she gets to the number 1 spot!
Posted on: 2009/6/5 0:07
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Just to remind everyone, you can vote multiple times a day. I joined the VH1 forums a while back (trying to promote Hikki, to little avail), and they called this "wild-carding" (or something like that). Basically, you vote as many times a day as you possibly can for an artist who isn't already on the list who you really want to see debut on the Top 20 countdown. So just so everyone is aware, most people on VH1 are NOT voting for their favorite artists once or twice: they are sending wildcards in en masse (a lot), and if we want Hikki to even get noticed by VH1, we have to do the same.
Also, the voting period for this week is almost over, so I suggest we put our major efforts in next week on a united front. Mass wildcard "Come Back to Me" starting this Sunday (I think that's when the Top 20 chart resets itself), and she might have a chance of at least capturing the attention of people over at VH1.
I had a system a couple of weeks ago where I voted for Hikki 20+ times a day. That might seem excessive, but it only took about ten minutes per session, and by the end of the week that would have been over 100 votes. If we ALL did that? It'd be a really high number. I know everyone doesn't have the time for that, but just vote for her as many times as you possibly can each day. It's not cheating because VH1 Top 20 is specifically designed to allow people to vote more than once, and that's what pretty much everyone on that site is doing. So go for it! Power in numbers!

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/6/5 10:47
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I just voted 20 times I hope it helps.
Posted on: 2009/6/5 11:05
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3