9 Sai no Omoide (New Japanese Single) ~More Info~

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
9 Sai no Omoide (New Japanese Single) ~More Info~
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
9 Sai no Omoide (9歳の想い出) is utada's new single, will be relased August 21, 2009. Well i went to do some info, and i wnated to share this with you guys.

~Sorry if this info been posted~

ok on yesasia . com it had a track list (well only 1 - so far):

01 THANK YOU(オリジナルバージョン)

~note. this still might not be right yet~

on cdjapan. co. jp they had some info:

~New single release from U3, a special unit of Hikaru Utada and her parents Teruzane and Keiko.~

from another website:

The single will be released under the New Century Records label, which, as some fans have pointed out online, is the same label that released her U3 materials. According to sources, the song was co-written and performed by Utada when she was nine.

and

Kodomo Tachi no Uta ga Kikoeru might be another track
this has yet to be confirmed or denied

Another rumor of a new album will be realase by the end of this year or the beginning of 2010 (yes, there?s a rumor of a new album, but I have no�details).

i hope this helps....
Posted on: 2009/6/23 17:36
Re: 9 Sai no Omoide (New Japanese Single) ~More Info~
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
hmmmm... i am now curious to hear this single now ^^
Posted on: 2009/6/23 22:55
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
can't wait o.o
Posted on: 2009/6/23 23:46
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I am going to go gaga waiting, thanx for sharing, and the rumour of a new album, I know it?s only a rumour, points to Hikki be well on the mend.

21st August 2009 ! feels like year not month?or so.
Posted on: 2009/6/24 0:29
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I do not know much about Hikki early years; I was too young to appreciate the music,

So I am a little confused?.. Is ?9 Sai Omoide? a release of material recorded when Hikki was nine??.. Or a completely new recording of material Hikki wrote when Hikki was nine?

All this activity and rumour about Hikki future career in Japan, the new single, and (possible) new album, pushes further back any news surrounding TITO, Hikki indicated that promotion of TITO would be resumed, and the cancellation of the 12 May Cd physical sale was only a postponement.. ..?

It all very frustrating.
Posted on: 2009/6/24 0:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I can't imagine that a new album would be within this year or in the next. I figured a new album would come out in 2012. And this what I kinda figured; she's back in Japan. With her new song for the movie, I feel like she's going to be there to probably perform it or something, maybe even go to the premiere(sp?). I dunno. Honestly I feel like she doesn't really care about TITO. But i maybe be wrong. There could be things going on I don't know about so I shouldn't jump to conlusions. xD

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/6/24 12:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
I can't imagine that a new album would be within this year or in the next. I figured a new album would come out in 2012. And this what I kinda figured; she's back in Japan. With her new song for the movie, I feel like she's going to be there to probably perform it or something, maybe even go to the premiere(sp?). I dunno. Honestly I feel like she doesn't really care about TITO. But i maybe be wrong. There could be things going on I don't know about so I shouldn't jump to conlusions. xD

But maybe that is all we can really do jump to conlusion Mr B..... TITO was without doubt one of the most eagerly awaited of Hikki albums, a mainstream US market driven project that without doubt had full record company backing, with publicity and promotion that to a point did TITO and Hikki justice.
With the announcement to CBTM and a well-balanced MV, I was absolutely hooked caught up in the whole drama unfolding,

Because somewhere down the line TITO publicity and promotion has completely disappeared without trace, nothing, the lights been switched off and everybody?s gone home, Hikki?s illness obviously played a part and with the a new Japanese single release announced on 21st August, Hikki seems well on the mend, so what?s on the horizon for TITO in respect to the postponed public appearances?

The new Japanese Single and rumoured album 2009/2010 is not to be released under Universal, but a U3 nominated label, maybe this might have something to do with all the silence, Hikki continuing professional relationship with Universal, it answers an awful lot of questions, the lack of any press releases, no word on future promotion, why would Hikki promote a album Hikki has no further contractual obligation too.

I think it?s to be full steam ahead concentrating on her mainstream audience in Japan. All I would like to see is Hikki back and producing for me her ?Heart Station? best
Posted on: 2009/6/24 13:13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope she has a new album soon XD

i want more of utada ( i cant get enough of her hehe ), i kno i may sound like a crazy fan boi but im not haha ( hehe maybe just a lil )

but i really hope she comes out with another one soon instead of making us wait till 2010 ( that would be SO long i might die hahaha)

i love you hikki
Posted on: 2009/6/24 13:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
Its just dawed on me, 9 year old memories (9 Sai Omoide), get it she was 9 when she was part of U3,

and i think, the old songs that she is doing, is going to be newer versions.
Posted on: 2009/6/24 17:04
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
This is Hikki?s going ?back to the future?, Hikki 2009 working on material written by Hikki in essence a child 17 years ago, that is so totally awesome, so unique, all elements to be managed ?in house? by family.
This is going to be a major event for Hikki fans; I think we are going to be witnessing something very special, in Japan Hikki?s backyard, promotion and marketing will be spot on..
Posted on: 2009/6/25 2:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>