Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Utada IS back in the studio!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
On another thread we discussed how Utada might be back in the recording studio. Well I've been hanging about her wikipedia page and read
linky! Utada linky! ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/13 8:30
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: Utada IS back in the studio!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Wikipedia is a pretty baseless resource unless there are citations to boot. Do I see citations on said confirmation?

Nope.

No offense, miss.
Posted on: 2009/7/13 8:50
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
Posted on: 2009/7/13 9:06
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
YAY!! :D

IM HAPPY TO HEAR HIKKI IS BACK!!!!

i love you utada
Posted on: 2009/7/13 11:19
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hm i may be wrong, but i didn't see any confirmations that she's back in the studio... on link #1 it says nothing about a new single and 9 sai no omoide is old stuff so don't get too excited yet, people
Posted on: 2009/7/13 12:31
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Agreed.

While I'm sure she's still in the music business, this is just so far, a baseless rumour.
Posted on: 2009/7/13 16:56
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Thanx to Hikki4life4ever ?searching for Hikki info can be a thankless task!

I like Mimu-net, lots of info about Koda, and Meg too.

It seems that the photo is all we have to go on, I thought Hikki would promo Evangelion 2.0 theme song re-mixed thingy, but to no avail, and I was sure that Mika blogged a few lines with the photo, before being pulled down, I am a little frustrated and disappointed that Hikki has gone onto one of her ?life is short and the world is wide ?moods.
TITO remains unfinished and could be revived; there are enough musical pearls and gems in Hikki back catalogue that would establish Utada on a more global level, lots of songs remain undiscovered for instants, material from works such as Heart Station, and all the singles, Flavor of life , Stay Gold,etc etc ?. Lots that could be taken back to the studio for a world anthology on 2 CD, and yes with the help of Rafeal in the studio.

I have no doubt Hikki would achieve that illusive bid for global recognition, Utada?s obvious disappointment , and Japanese Hikki fans, are open in their opinion that Hikki is having a major sulk, that TITO was not given a fair reception on radio play lists.
TV and media coverage was a tad erratic too, but fair dues to IDF, CBTM promo video were a triumph for Hikki and my favourite promo video Hikki as produced...
Hikki it is time to stand up be counted, there is plenty of time to conquer the world, but it?s going to take longer than a matter of weeks?

Hi Hikki4life4ever one of those links leads to a article about the new European DRM restrictions and copyright laws, if successful this could make CD ripping very difficult indeed, and could lead to a fast track system of fines which for Kids under 18,could see parents dragged into court if the broadband account is in their name?..sorry to admins and mods for drifting of topic
Posted on: 2009/7/14 1:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Sry but wikipedia not a reliable source for news and those three links were old news .
Posted on: 2009/7/14 4:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic