Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
How Utada drinks her water....
guest_Unregistered
I've noticed that Hikki drinks her water from a straw in her concerts and photos. Why is that? I know this is a stupid question but I'm really curious. haha
Posted on: 2009/7/21 9:36
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: How Utada drinks her water....
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
This is creepy good sir.But serious,why would there have to be a reason?It's simply her preference.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 11:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
sensitive teeth? haha

i don't think it's important.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 13:43
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
maybe she just likes straws? they are easier to use [no mess] and also u get more drink for less time. i always use straws and i find that i can drink a bottle of snapple faster with the straw than i can without it.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 15:02
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Hi koko0830, I don't think that is a stupid question.
Sometime we've doubt about our idols what how they do in a real life.

For this case I think many idols in Japan do a same like Hikki.May be this is concern about hyginically and easy to drink and looking suitably more than Hikki lifts a water bottle over her head and pour it down.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 17:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
I've noticed that Hikki drinks her water from a straw in her concerts and photos. Why is that? I know this is a stupid question but I'm really curious. haha

ALL jpop artists/artists reporters etc from jpan driks water through a straw(on a bottle)

sorry but i think its a stupid question. try watching other artists' interviews and live concerts
Posted on: 2009/7/21 20:14
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
maybe she just likes straws? they are easier to use [no mess] and also u get more drink for less time. i always use straws and i find that i can drink a bottle of snapple faster with the straw than i can without it.

Though its probably preference, i have to say: Straws can be dangerous. You can look bad while your mouth is trying to find it. And i think you can kill your drink much faster without the straw. Just drinking from a bottle is great. Drinking from a glass with many icecubes can be a gamble because when you're tring to drain your drink as much as possible, the icecubes will whisper to themselves "Wait, wait men.... NOW!! CHARGE!!" and then all the icecubes will tumble to your face, making you look like a total fool.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well i think its because make up or cosmetics, even Hikki wear a make up even though not to tick. A very little water can ruined her make up if she try drink directly from the bottle. Like her lipstick
Posted on: 2009/7/22 1:56
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well i think its because make up or cosmetics, even Hikki wear a make up even though not to tick. A very little water can ruined her make up if she try drink directly from the bottle. Like her lipstick

Ah...I agree with you.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Ah...I agree with you.

XD i've seen many girl doing that, especially you know kind of girl lol, so that was my thought
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>