12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  paisith
      paisith
About Hikki grab her microphone.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Please don't feel annoy with me.Anybody ever observe about Hikki grab a microphone.She always uses right hand and her pinkie always spreads and points into a buttom of microphone direction.I swear I never seen other singers can do the same like her,I just think this is a special talented of Hikki.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1887/vlcsnap491115.jpg
Posted on: 2009/7/21 17:33
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: About Hikki grab her microphone.
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
You're 32?
Posted on: 2009/7/21 20:58
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
You're 32?

Ya..I'm 32.I'm too old for this club?
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:08
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^LOL no it just means Amaterasu got beaten in the age game. But who cares about age. If you like a certain younger artist, then you like the artist. It's the samething with older people like our moms and dads enjoying watching movies with actors like Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, or Liv tyler. It's about respect yo.

On topic: I think it looks more like fanciness. Like drinking a cup of tea with your pinkey extended.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmm i saw many female artist from my country doing that too, Maybe she put her pinky to follow the rhythm oh the song, when you sing a song like karaoke stuff.. how do you follow the rhythm of the song, tapping your toe or other stuff
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:03
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
You're 32?

Don't worry Stude....I know what you meant XD.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:06
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Paisith, that is a gorgeous Hikki pic.

When my English grandparents take afternoon tea they always protrude their little pinkie (I like this America pronunciation much more than the English, ?little Finger?).

I try to hang stuff off the end when I see them do this, once made a tiny paper hammock and hung pieces of tea cake, I know all very childish ?.lol

They tell me this is indicative of good manners, similar behaviour examples would be when gentleman always stand and greet when a Lady enter the room, or approaches a table placement at a Restaurant?

Wow 32 years that really old, If any of you are suffering from age related urinal Incontinence, may humbly direct you to this great product, Grandparents swear but it ?.

http://www.auravita.com/products/aura/SCHP10056.asp?RefId=220&adid=SCHP10056

Tena Incontinence Pads For Men - Level 2?they have the 2 inch ?man pouch collection gusset??..this means you can sit and post on UN comfortably without the telltale puddles??.don?t thank me I understand this is embarrassing
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:47
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
You're 32?

Don't worry Stude....I know what you meant XD.

Thank you.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 15:00
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Paisith, that is a gorgeous Hikki pic.

When my English grandparents take afternoon tea they always protrude their little pinkie (I like this America pronunciation much more than the English, ?little Finger?).

I try to hang stuff off the end when I see them do this, once made a tiny paper hammock and hung pieces of tea cake, I know all very childish ?.lol

They tell me this is indicative of good manners, similar behaviour examples would be when gentleman always stand and greet when a Lady enter the room, or approaches a table placement at a Restaurant?

Wow 32 years that really old, If any of you are suffering from age related urinal Incontinence, may humbly direct you to this great product, Grandparents swear but it ?.

http://www.auravita.com/products/aura/SCHP10056.asp?RefId=220&adid=SCHP10056

Tena Incontinence Pads For Men - Level 2?they have the 2 inch ?man pouch collection gusset??..this means you can sit and post on UN comfortably without the telltale puddles??.don?t thank me I understand this is embarrassing

You have a destructive sense of humor XD,You are really gonna hurt someone's feelings one day.And you are welcome,Stude.I can't imagine how that can be true at all either.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 17:36
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
and she always using a same microphone in most of her any live performance since the begining of her career.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 4:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>