song meanings

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
song meanings
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
and i'm not talking about literally. are there any hikki songs that have a connection to you? you know like how when someone hears simple and clean they think of kingdom hearts?

like when i hear hotel lobby i think of driving in a car while it's raining because it's a memory i have that's correlated.

i find these things interesting, so rant about it here, yeah?
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:03
  •  syronx
      syronx
Re: song meanings
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
for me celebrate reminds me when i have a parties.

i always think of travelling when im in the car going somewhere or to someone's house.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:10
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Everytime I'm driving somewhere at night I think of the song "Easy Breeze". Those toy robots remind me of "Can you keep a secret?". And over the ear headphones remind me of "Heart Station".
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:15
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
and i'm not talking about literally. are there any hikki songs that have a connection to you? you know like how when someone hears simple and clean they think of kingdom hearts?

like when i hear hotel lobby i think of driving in a car while it's raining because it's a memory i have that's correlated.

i find these things interesting, so rant about it here, yeah?

:O Oh jesuislm.....Hotel Lobby?*nosebleeds*
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:26
Hikki Obsessed
^hahaha. guess that does sound very wrong, huh?

i only mean that i was listening to the song with a friend who was in the car with me (wow this keeps getting worse i think).

DJ Amaya's remix of Final Distance (Angel at Dawn Remix) reminds me of Draco Malfoy. It's weird....
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:30
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
^hahaha. guess that does sound very wrong, huh?

i only mean that i was listening to the song with a friend who was in the car with me (wow this keeps getting worse i think).

DJ Amaya's remix of Final Distance (Angel at Dawn Remix) reminds me of Draco Malfoy. It's weird....

Oh do tell us more *passes out popcorn,tissue and lotion*
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:32
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
^ lolololololololol

Whenever I hear Utada's cover of Ozaki's I LOVE YOU, I instantly think of shitty past relationships. It's a downer. =(

Oh, and Let Me Give You My Love sparks images of Jar Jar Binks. Utada should have pronounced "jaw-dropping" so much better...
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:53
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Well actually I find lot of references to my life in hikki's songs! But I think the most particular is

Apple And Cinammon, coz It talks about me and my ex... coz we started really simple and innocent, and our chemistry was like an'c! :P and we were so perfect people always used to envy us... and finally our love ended and I couldnt believe it. It was like... a pie... So sweet. But have an end.

And WONDER BOUT is an issue we all reffere... We all wonder bout where the (censored) he would be and with who :P ^^

Animato express my life in front of music and world. I wanna fill the world with my lyrics and chords too...
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:23
Hikki Obsessed
you know i'm really happy to see that people actually responded to this thread. i thought it might be a flop! lol.

&LoBFCanti: the friend whose car i was in, guess where we were heading? my friend's house.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Music does a good job of linking memories

One Night Magic reminds me of Crash Bandicoot
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>