Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Endless Eight Arc of Melancholy of Haruhi has driven a man to insanity.Has anything ever made you...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Endless Eight Arc of Melancholy of Haruhi has driven a man to insanity.Has anything ever made you...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
...this is mad?

I've tossed a couple of PS2 controllers in my day but dear god...
Posted on: 2009/7/31 9:52
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
Re: Endless Eight Arc of Melancholy of Haruhi has driven a man to insanity.Has anything ever made yo
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
wow i never knew what that thing was, now thanks! Now i swear i have watched the endless eight loop (a nine minute one) like 10 times..... i even like ported it to like my ipod......... wow, it's so addictive.

umm anyways on topic, umm not like that..............
Posted on: 2009/8/3 19:54
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Endless Eight Arc of Melancholy of Haruhi has driven a man to insanity.Has anything ever made yo
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I rabu rabu Kyo-Ani for doing this. They are so brave!

But while I admire the production - the animation, the change in costumes, slight scenery and subtle changes in animation, it's not enough to hold me to E-8.

Yeah, I know all about E-8, and I didn't watch an episode since #5. Tell me when it ends.

I'd LOVE to see what happens when the R2's come out on DVD: will people buy the first and last volumes? That's what I'd do! And Kyo-Ani will suffer. Still - I commend their creativity and boldness.

I mean, wow. Way to piss off Haruhi fans. This must be the FIRST time this has been done. Awesome!
Posted on: 2009/8/3 21:27
  •  Semantics
      Semantics
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
It's not Kyoani who makes the decisions for what to animate -- Kadokawa is the true mastermind. Blame (or praise) him instead.

Sighs. I am over the fuming phase and am totally resigned, waiting for the arc to end. I hope they'll still animate Disappearance or THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

I wonder what the DVD sales for these few episodes will be like. Hard to imagine anything good. Unless die-hard otakus still decide to support this cash-cow of a series; they will surely be trolled again and again, season after season.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 5:47
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
To think, three years for this!

Astounding!

We are being trolled. And I have a feeling that the last arc will be one or two episodes at the most. Season 1 was only fourteen episodes, correct? So S2 may be just about the same. And so - how many episodes are there left now that we're down to #9 and E-8 seems to be persist?
Posted on: 2009/8/4 10:37
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
To think, three years for this!

Astounding!

We are being trolled. And I have a feeling that the last arc will be one or two episodes at the most. Season 1 was only fourteen episodes, correct? So S2 may be just about the same. And so - how many episodes are there left now that we're down to #9 and E-8 seems to be persist?

Yeah man,this is the most epic troll in history.This has to get a world recognition.This week's episode is in fact another Endless eight.So let alone will the series be bound to end the same the way because this is a "re-airing",we may be getting NOTHING but endless eight as the new content.I'm gonna tell you guys something I read E8....it was 30 pages long.I suggest you read it too for laughs,it actually made me clap to Kyoani.We haven't even gotten a true continuation in OVA form.19 out of 28 episodes down people.I have to say.They got this one.If they'd put this dedication into next season of K-On!,then GO ENDLESS 8!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/8/4 17:38
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
LMFAOOOO!!

he is getting mad over in anime?? ROFLMAOOOO!!!!
Posted on: 2009/8/4 18:04
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I wonder... if all the voice acting tracks were the same, or perhaps just two versions of it that they cut and recut together. I'd imagine that the seiryuu would grow mighty tired of saying the same lines over and over -

But they do that in theatre all the time, don't they? As long as they're getting paid, I guess.

E-8. Yeah, epic troll! So anyway - you gotsta send me a note when this arc ends!

Someone said it best - this show should be retitled: "The boredom of Nagato Yuki."
Posted on: 2009/8/4 18:35
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
I wonder... if all the voice acting tracks were the same, or perhaps just two versions of it that they cut and recut together. I'd imagine that the seiryuu would grow mighty tired of saying the same lines over and over -

But they do that in theatre all the time, don't they? As long as they're getting paid, I guess.

E-8. Yeah, epic troll! So anyway - you gotsta send me a note when this arc ends!

Someone said it best - this show should be retitled: "The boredom of Nagato Yuki."

I just realized they didn't play that hilarious episode 0.So we actually got 15 new episodes.But with only 6 left to give us hope.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 19:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I don't get it with this anime Otaku's , why they became so mad for such thing its only animation not real life, like many people mad because their fav char on TV drama screwed up or something . I can understand if the mad because work or something, but for this thing. Hands Up
Posted on: 2009/8/5 2:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>