Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Attn:SwallowTail
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I found the Parasite eve movie for you :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_VDIxzWhM&feature=related

I'll talk to you about it later.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 10:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Attn:SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I thought it is an attention there some spam attack.

Anyway after watch it well quite interesting movie, not a kind movie that can be watch with snack. It is interesting like the game which need to think to understand the story. The story more likely like the game, well without Aya Brea of course. First Mitochondria from Africa also mention by the doctor who work in the museum on PE 1.

So what to talk about ?
Posted on: 2009/8/5 21:20
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Mariko actually had the kid.Aya is half japanese.So I figured that Aya and Maya are within her family.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 21:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yup Aya and Maya were blood related, that's why Aya and Maya were connected in the first game XD
Posted on: 2009/8/5 21:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I felt horrible for Toshiaki's assistance -_- She was in love with a married man,watch him nearly go insane and then watched him die with his wife in which she obviously envied.They didn't end it the same way the book did though.They found some extra samples of eve in his lab.They burn them though.But someone had to get a hold of one of them for the later incidents in PE2.Sqaure took some imagery from the movie obviously.They even made it so a rat was the first mitocondrian mutation in the game.Th characteristics of Eve changes though.But I was look for something in the book and in the movie to explain why Square took the liberty of making Aya seemingly "immortal".Aya can't age anymore because of her powers.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 22:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I think almost all thing about mitochondria already answered in PE 1, mostly answered by doc in hospital, when Aya and Maya took blood transfusion that doc the one who help them , which is for some reason Maya got sick and need blood . And yes Aya look doesn't age anymore, in PE 2 she look like mid 20 but in PE 3rd anniversary she even look like early 20.

Maya mutate because her body cannot handle the power so it need better body host, which make her look ugly. But Aya physical and mentally better, so she can handle mitochondria power... but if she using her ultimate power her body change for a while to more like and angel.
Posted on: 2009/8/6 20:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic