12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
I just wrote to Hikaru.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Because you're all crazy and I'm not, I'm putting on some flame retardant gear in anticipation for some HEAT. But here was my letter to Hikaru today.

As a fan, I thought that I would share. It's nothing too personal, and it is (meant to be) funny, so enjoy.

Dear Hikaru,

It's been some time since you've died.

I had a rough day. When you retire, don't open up a restaurant, m'kay? Because tonight, in our place, some jerks walk in during a time that is clearly after hours, and it was 10:40 pm and I still did not get a chance to eat dinner. Flash forward an hour later, and I'm dead tired and frustrated. Really pissed – pissed at them for being so inconsiderate. Restaurant-ting sucks, just a but if FYI. NEVER DO IT.

But I was playing your DISTANCE CD and the songs 'Addicted to You' and 'For You' came on, back-to-back, of course. I started to feel better – good even. So you know, your songs made a bleh-bleh night become just a bleh night. I'm sure that these were not your intentions when you wrote these songs, hell – I can't even understand your crazy Japanese lyrics without looking them up. But I just wanted to let you know that you have done some great work – and I hope that you won't stop.

I hope that this isn't another EXODUS-like period of year-long radio silence without good cause. Fans think that you're depressed about TITO's reception (wassup with that album n e way?), that you're still ill and coming back to health and the like. Me? I think that you've died and were resurrected into a cybernetic body. (We're both Ghost in the Shell fans, so you understand). I mean – Japanese are really at the forefront of technology. That, added with anime, and added to your affluence means only one thing. GitS Utada Hikaru. Do yourself favour though, do install machine guns into your forearms. You can never be too prepared. Never.

I'm hoping that you'll blog again soon, or tell us that you're alive (if that's the right word to use for a woman/machine mesh... do you prefer living-impaired?) in some way, that'd be pretty appreciated by us.

Wishing you the best, even though you already have it,

Your fan,

Winston
Posted on: 2009/8/15 20:49
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Re: I just wrote to Hikaru.
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
lol
Posted on: 2009/8/15 21:02
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
That's a great letter, I'm envious I can't come up with stuff like that (in general). ^^
Posted on: 2009/8/16 0:25
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
did u seriously wrote that to her?? xD i wonder how she gonan react to this messege
Posted on: 2009/8/16 1:58
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
wow,great letter O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/16 3:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Nice one Winston straight to the point and heartfelt, you?ve thought about mailing it to ?The Door? executives?,

lois@thedooronline.com

charlie@thedooronline.com

caroline@thedootonline.com

And mention also what a fantastic job they did promoting TITO, I am sure every wannabe will be flocking ?.not

From Utada Tour Petition thread and special thanx to lollercoaster,
Posted on: 2009/8/16 4:05
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ah such a lovely letter, honestly you show to Hikki that you love her music even though you were not saying it, but only by using bleh she is really inspired you Amaterasu
Posted on: 2009/8/16 4:58
  •  Raito
      Raito
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Nice one Winston straight to the point and heartfelt, you?ve thought about mailing it to ?The Door? executives?,

lois@thedooronline.com

charlie@thedooronline.com

caroline@thedootonline.com

And mention also what a fantastic job they did promoting TITO, I am sure every wannabe will be flocking ?.not

From Utada Tour Petition thread and special thanx to lollercoaster,

Great idea, Pips Paradise. I think they're the only ones who should answer to us what's going on.

I found their twitter too:

http://twitter.com/thedooronline
Posted on: 2009/8/16 5:10
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
lol i love it! if nothing else this should make her laugh
Posted on: 2009/8/16 6:06
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
With my respectfulness I really like your idea.In actually I ever have this idea before,But I don't know how can I start it.So I think that great for Hikki at least she will know many fans still waiting for her news.
Posted on: 2009/8/16 6:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>