12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Accidental Rape?Wha?!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
This was simply too ridiculous to keep to myself...

A stripper who donned a strap-on at a party and then sodomised a man against his will, injuring him in the process, has been declared not guilty, with the court ruling that the anal violation was ?accidental.? The stripper was part of the entertainment at an Australian stag night held in 2007, but the events of that night would only conclude with the verdict delivered at a recent trial. During her act both he and she ended up unclothed, and she directed him onto all fours, donning a strap-on (censored). She promised him she would not penetrate him: ?Not a problem, relax, it?s only fun, I won?t go there.? She did anyway. ?I was pretty upset at that stage,? says her male victim, ?I could feel something was there.? The stripper allegedly attempted to mollify him: ?Don?t worry, only you and I know.? ?She said it was just a joke, just a joke. I knew that there was something wrong down there.? A trip to the toilet did indeed reveal rectal bleeding, though he apparently escaped severe injury. He demanded she leave, and return his money, but she merely threatened him with security. A scuffle ensued, and he would later press charges against her, alleging the anal violation constituted rape. Her defence claimed the rape was ?accidental?: ?This is the case of the accidental rape, if there was one.? The jury apparently believed them, returning a verdict of not guilty after 90 minutes of deliberation.The stripper wept for joy upon learning she had got way with it; her anonymous victim was not present.

How do you convince 12 people that THIS is an accident?That's friggin' retarded!There are no accidents when you have to put on the penis...
Posted on: 2009/8/13 6:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Accidental Rape?Wha?!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
What is wrong with this world.....

Sorry UN member it gets worse..

A Chef had sex with a goat that was witnessed by a trainload of passengers.

S H, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.
As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement , as SH first wined and dined the infatuated goat with carrots, alfalfa, oats, horse feed, chicken laying mash, cracked corn, leftovers, grass, only for SH to take advantage of Carla good nature.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.
The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, a witness out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room. Within minutes two members of the public pinned down Hall while a stream of officers raced to the scene, SH, from Hull, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section, who on arrival, SH suggested Carla a cross Nubian, Alpine, Saanen, Toggenburg, mountain beauty had scurrilously lead him on, a vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering any long-term injuries as detailed by British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Bottle, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day? , after carrying out intensive, caring and sensitive questioning with specially trained officers aided by experts from the Doctor Doolittle intuition of urban cattle counselling, told a relieved and concern public that Carla did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."Hall admitted a sex charge involving an animal, but insisted extenuating circumstances, having insisted to Judge Jacqueline, who adjourned the case for reports, said: "I do not know what sentence the court will impose on you, all I can say is that Carla made it perfectly clear that it was only a date? S H is due to be sentenced on September 13
SH who said after the hearing: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick!
They are all joking with me about it. Carla and I engaged in a consensual Rumpie-pumpie after a wonderful evening.
It a shocker.....No mean NO come on
Posted on: 2009/8/13 8:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I should "accidentaly" rape some of my buddies... lol. Nah, then I'd get my ass kicked.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/13 12:46
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
What is wrong with this world.....

Sorry UN member it gets worse..

A Chef had sex with a goat that was witnessed by a trainload of passengers.

S H, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.
As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement , as SH first wined and dined the infatuated goat with carrots, alfalfa, oats, horse feed, chicken laying mash, cracked corn, leftovers, grass, only for SH to take advantage of Carla good nature.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.
The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, a witness out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room. Within minutes two members of the public pinned down Hall while a stream of officers raced to the scene, SH, from Hull, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section, who on arrival, SH suggested Carla a cross Nubian, Alpine, Saanen, Toggenburg, mountain beauty had scurrilously lead him on, a vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering any long-term injuries as detailed by British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Bottle, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day? , after carrying out intensive, caring and sensitive questioning with specially trained officers aided by experts from the Doctor Doolittle intuition of urban cattle counselling, told a relieved and concern public that Carla did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."Hall admitted a sex charge involving an animal, but insisted extenuating circumstances, having insisted to Judge Jacqueline, who adjourned the case for reports, said: "I do not know what sentence the court will impose on you, all I can say is that Carla made it perfectly clear that it was only a date? S H is due to be sentenced on September 13
SH who said after the hearing: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick!
They are all joking with me about it. Carla and I engaged in a consensual Rumpie-pumpie after a wonderful evening.
It a shocker.....No mean NO come on

That's madness!It's his blasted goat!!!XD nah but I wouldn't sentence him.I'd get him help.It may have made me laugh but it was still wrong.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 12:59
  •  oragnejasmin
      oragnejasmin
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
-
Posted on: 2009/8/13 13:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
^

Who the heck are you?

I was eating while reading all of this. Ew. I don't see the appeal of "pegging" or bestiality. And she no 'fraid nothing.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 14:21
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

oragnejasmin wrote:
Ok, LoBFCanti. We all know that you are a flaming homo, but when would greatly appreciate it if you kept such disgusting homosexual stories to yourself!!!

I don?t have a clever sentence to describe a bigoted pig, oragnejasmin

Posted on: 2009/8/13 14:38
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

oragnejasmin wrote:
Ok, LoBFCanti. We all know that you are a flaming homo, but we would greatly appreciate it if you kept such disgusting homosexual stories to yourself!!!

You can't even spell orange so it's obvious,that you can't tell when you are too scared to admit to your own sexuality.I'm not interested oragnejasmin but it's nice to know that I have a fan. *rolls eyes* But take note that I have nothing to prove to you.I'd much appreciate that you refrain from posting on any board in which I create from this day forth.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 15:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
i've done this before...

ha jk.
well, imo, if the guy didn't want to get sodomized then maybe you shouldn't go messing around with strippers who have a strap-ons on..?
Posted on: 2009/8/13 15:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
i've done this before...

ha jk.
well, imo, if the guy didn't want to get sodomized then maybe you shouldn't go messing around with strippers who have a strap-ons on..?

LM,he didn't know it was coming!But yeah it would have been my gut reaction to run like Lucifer opened a portal to the 7th plane behind.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 15:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>