•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
I just checked out Big Bang...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
You guys like this stuff....
---> Gara Gara GO!! was horrible.I heard some album clips and it's not getting much better.
Posted on: 2009/8/18 0:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: I just checked out Big Bang...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
well, eveybody has their own personal opinions of them....me? i actually like them, an avid listener...dont watch much of their videos because they look absolutely ridiculous(ex. in one video, seeing g-dragon with the miyavi look just doesnt cut it) i think their style is great...kinda hard to get the hang of for first time listeners but i think that through time that it should be fine, if not....then like i said everyone has their own personal opinions
Posted on: 2009/9/9 21:49
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
well, eveybody has their own personal opinions of them....me? i actually like them, an avid listener...dont watch much of their videos because they look absolutely ridiculous(ex. in one video, seeing g-dragon with the miyavi look just doesnt cut it) i think their style is great...kinda hard to get the hang of for first time listeners but i think that through time that it should be fine, if not....then like i said everyone has their own personal opinions

I agree with kayoko (and by the way wb haven't seen you in a while) :"Db everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes, especially in music and such. But, I, too, am an avid listener and fan of them, and yesh they do get ridiculous but hey its them *shrugs*
Posted on: 2009/9/10 12:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I really wouldn't suggest listening to their new Japanese stuff or their old Japanese stuff if you're a new listener. Listen to Haru Haru, Lies, La La La, CRAZY DOG, etc..
Posted on: 2009/9/10 13:08
  •  gothicayu
      gothicayu
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i love the gara gara song !!!
Posted on: 2009/9/18 23:04
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
No....I think they suck..sorry people.
Posted on: 2009/9/19 10:28
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
I really wouldn't suggest listening to their new Japanese stuff or their old Japanese stuff if you're a new listener. Listen to Haru Haru, Lies, La La La, CRAZY DOG, etc..

I really wouldn't suggest listening to their new Japanese stuff or their old Japanese stuff if you're a new listener.

?So don't listen to ANY of their japanese stuff?You would be right.....and I heard Haru Haru and Crazy Dog.It sounds like the boy band factory we used to have just moved to Korea :/ Crazy Dog I simply didn't like.HaruHaru sounds like something I've liked before.It doesn't have much strength without the PV too :/ Lies is pretty catchy but It feels overproduced.The vocals aren't too engaging either.It the staple pop approach.They have some fun PVs though.I'll give that that much.But other that....this feels like something that the likes of Home made Kazouku,nobodyknows+,Orange Range,UVERworld and RIP SLYME have treadled over already.They all are more consistent and are creditable more over due to having composed and written most if not all of their works.
Posted on: 2009/9/19 10:37
Administrator
A/S/L
from that video ... all i have to say is:
looks like someone is trying to be the Japanese T-Pain.

I hate autotune!

speaking of which, if you wanna mess around there's the 'i am t-pain' iphone app ... pretty much autotune on the iphone.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/9/19 11:24
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
No....I think they suck..sorry people.

You, my friend, are my new best friend.
Posted on: 2009/9/19 18:25
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Big Bang huh...

The only song I can listen to is Last Farewell. I started to like it because of the video, and now I use it to get energy. It is a catchy song. :P Very simply, but catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-QyeTLh-Hk
Posted on: 2009/9/20 3:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>