Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Anyone ever dream about a movie on Utada?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
Anyone ever dream about a movie on Utada?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
I had this crazy idea where this super smart young guy falls in love with Utada. He's pretty much obsessed with her and is on his mind 24/7. He actually gets a chance to go out with her..sort of like a contest thing where you meet with the star. But anyway, when they meet, either 2 things happen 1)Utada is a totally different person and is not the person the smart guy expected or 2)he lays out his feelings for her and she is turned off heavily. Whatever happens, the outcome is a disaster and so he goes away upset and depressed...until finally he develops this idea to clone her...

From there, the movie deals with Utada's life in general..what she has to deal with in her everyday life.

Also what her hardcore fans are like...and how they deal with their obsession with Utada.

Finally, with social/moral issues such as cloning, selfishness.

I was thinking a dramatic scene where the guy did actually clone her has to get rid of her(kill her), after he realizes what he's done is wrong. He would give this emotional speech about how he's loved her all his life with tears coming down his eyes. Oscar winner right there.

So it's pretty much like docu-drama mixed with a little sci-fi..and I'd add some funny moments to ease the drama.

Can you guys come up with a title?
Posted on: 2009/8/19 23:20
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Re: Anyone ever dream about a movie on Utada?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Is this your fantasy?
Posted on: 2009/8/20 0:44
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
lmao, this would be pretty awesome to see!
Posted on: 2009/8/20 1:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Lolztrunkz got it ?Hikarutic Park?, you see ?super smart? Guy decides that because the superstar original Hikaru didn?t feel like resuming the promised rescheduling of TITO , he clones hundreds of Hikaru?s and opens a theme park in homage so Utada fans from all over the world could visit and remember and enjoy the what the original sang like.... Stop Press Utadanet member eaten alive after ?Poppin? in the ?Dirty Desire? enclosure........ignored the warning signs.....tragic
Posted on: 2009/8/20 2:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
wow you want to clone Hikki..... i mean on the movie. And kill her clone.... nice and wacky movie idea. Why not mummified her or make a wax statue of Hikki on Madame Tussaud . Title huh " Utadaphobic"
Posted on: 2009/8/20 5:16
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
You know I never really did come up with an ending. It would probably be open ended. After the guy gets rid of the clone, he's been in a depressed state. As for Hikki, she feels bad with how she treated the super smart guy. Well one evening, they both decide to take a walk and so they bump into each other. I guess both realize they came on too unorthodox when they first met, and so from there more thoughtful dialogue...blah blah blah...then the guy makes his move and kisses her. She's a little unsure of the situation and says she has to go and so she walks away leaving the guy. We follow Hikki who is now walking away from the guy. She has this worried/unsure look on her face and then she suddenly stops and if Hikki is a good enough actress(lol), she is supposed to give off this look that she wants to try it out with this guy. So she turns back and from there the audience assumes she's gonna give the guy a chance. Camera zooms out and fades to black as she is walking back.

Well I don't know...ending seems a little too rushed and it could use some more thought. But this is just the basic idea.

Some Titles:
If I Can't Have U, I'll Clone U
Cloning Utada
Posted on: 2009/8/20 8:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic