Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What are Some mean thing People have said about Utada?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
What are Some mean thing People have said about Utada?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
My friends Know i HATE when they make fun Of Utada By saying her name as OHH-Tu-DA OR OHH-DA-DA what are some mean things you've heard about Utada...
Posted on: 2009/8/21 22:10
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re: What are Some mean thing People have said about Utada?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
hum spanish (and i believe portuguese ppl as well) people tend to make fun of her by calling her putada :x which is a swearword :x
Posted on: 2009/8/22 5:08
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
My friends say she sucks and BoA is better! BoA can not compare to Utada....Neither can Koda even though I listen to her.

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/8/22 5:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
hum spanish (and i believe portuguese ppl as well) people tend to make fun of her by calling her putada :x which is a swearword :x

LOL. Now that's interesting.
Posted on: 2009/8/22 7:59
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
someone i know described her recently as "one who sings horrible"
Posted on: 2009/8/22 10:26
  •  SirGeeOh
      SirGeeOh
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:

LMAO... thats true... actually there is a website where they insult some singers while giving news... no antifans tho, they just try to be funny... it makes me laugh so hard when i read what they write.. it's in spanish of course
Posted on: 2009/8/22 11:35
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

SirGeeOh wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:

LMAO... thats true... actually there is a website where they insult some singers while giving news... no antifans tho, they just try to be funny... it makes me laugh so hard when i read what they write.. it's in spanish of course

bit**es aloud? xD i know what you mean, dude XD so funny xD
Posted on: 2009/8/22 11:51
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:

LMAO!
Posted on: 2009/8/22 18:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I've heard some people saying that some of her live performances suck (i.e. singing out of tune) since she makes her songs so difficult to sing.
Posted on: 2009/8/22 19:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
You know some people actually claim she isn't perfect?
Always gets my goat.

[/satire]

No, but seriously, I don't understand people who bother trying to insult Utada. It's like she isn't stupid or a music sl*t, plus she can sing, so haters are forced to fall back on either her ethnicity or her nationality, at which point their insults lose all inklings of creativity and become petty imitations of tabloid celebrity slander. :|

Haha, I remember one of my friends a few years ago claiming she couldn't sing after I played "The Workout" for her. So I pulled up Hikki's live performance of "Be My Last (Orchestra Version)". That shut her up. It's like, people don't like her style, so they conclude that Utada can't sing. Personally I don't care whether or not people like Utada's music, but to try to degrade her abilities as an artist merely because they don't have a personal affinity for her work is so pitiful. Hikki haters should just grow up and stop searching for reasons to dislike Utada. My cousin said it the best- he doesn't like Utada, but he's not going to spend time actively trying to bring down her or her fans. :]

Anyway, all that was tangential. Went from a joke to a dissertation...as usual...

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/8/22 20:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>