Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  If anyone here made it big as a singer-songwriter, would you write a whole album about HIkki?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
If anyone here made it big as a singer-songwriter, would you write a whole album about HIkki?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
I mean that would be so cool. It would have to be very subtle though. Can't mention her name(maybe once but in a subtle way as well) I was thinking you would have your usual "I love you/you're so beautiful type songs", but the most interesting songs would be the darker stuff addressing issues such as her divorce, inner sanctums of her mind, her lack of blogging(lol).

I'd like to hear a song about her in the style of Evanescence's My Immortal. Great emotion in that one.

So what kinds of songs would you write about her?

I got some cool titles:

Loving U...U for utada lol
U.H. Saved My Life...obvious there
U Blog...haha
H.U. Did This to Me..
Posted on: 2009/8/23 8:47
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re: If anyone here made it big as a singer-songwriter, would you write a whole album about HIkki?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
that would be awesome :D id mention hikki and promote her myself wahahaha xD ive written a short text about hikki :P maybe i should try to compose a song hehe

this is kinda random but the other day i dreamt that i'm a famous singer but i was signed with avex :x so one day i was asked in some interview who my favorite singer was. some asked me: "Hamasaki Ayumi, right?"
My answer was:"No way, i love Utada Hikaru."
everyone was shocked cos i was a fan of an EMI singer and then i was imprisoned by avex lol weird dream....
Posted on: 2009/8/23 9:22
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
Re: If anyone here made it big as a singer-songwriter, would you write a whole album about HIkki?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
This might sound lame, but I've been having fantasies about being a boxer (I like Manny Pacquiao) and making it big and I just wanted to come into the ring wearing a shirt with Hikki on it.(especially that one where she's in the orange outfit and her hair is all up in crazy weird fashion) At the same time Exodus 04 would be playing in the background. My dream entrance lol.
Posted on: 2009/8/23 9:37
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^!!!! A PACMAN FAN!!!

*High fives*

Dude i'm into boxing too but i doubt i can ever just box. I mean there's other moves to use that are more practical.

On topic: I wouldn't make a whole frickin album about hikki cuz that would sound downright creepy. I would definitely mention her in a song like how she mentions freddie mercury in "every freaking album." Now that i find cool since she is the one that pretty much kickstarted/rekindled my passion for music.
Posted on: 2009/8/23 15:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i would do it!!! xD
Posted on: 2009/8/23 18:30
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
well Im a goodsongwriter... but I cant write something that... mmmm plastic. I love utada, but is not that love. I would surelly mention her as she does with F. Mercury, but not a whole song XD
Posted on: 2009/8/23 18:31
  •  BBboy
      BBboy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'd like make a small single-player joke DLC dedicated to Kuma-Chan trying to survive the war to get back to her girl for my cel-shaded (anime) FPS war game.

I'm not joking either.
Posted on: 2009/9/11 18:01
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
^^Great!! Music needs creativity like that. lol
Posted on: 2009/9/11 19:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hm maybe not an entire album but at least one song dedicated to her.
Posted on: 2009/9/11 23:11
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I might use her name like she uses Freddy Mercury.. in one song, yes.
Posted on: 2009/9/12 3:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>