Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
UTADA GODDAUGHTER RUMOR.
guest_Unregistered
first of all, ayani is a normal high school girl and she did not fake nothing, she didnt edit stuff of herself and how would you know if she did? and stop budding into her life! its obvious that she doesnt want fame! i mean, look at her myspace, its NORMAL! and the UTADA IS NORMAL! stop beiing in denial cause your not related to her like she is! and I'M HALF JAPANESE! EVERYONE IS NORMAL! AYANI IS LIVING HER DAILY LIFE! AND WHOEVER SAID SHE EDIT SOME THINGS, MAYBE IT WAS AN IMPOSTER THAT EDIT IT USING HER NAME! CAUSE ITS CLEAR TO ME SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT! LOOK AT HER! SHE HAS A FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GAIA, AND MYSPACE!

SO QUIT CRITICIZING HER LIFE! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THINKING THAT CELEB LIKE THE AMAZING UTADA DONT HAVE NORMAL RELATIVES, REALITY CHECK! THEY DO! UTADA IS AN AMAZING SINGER AND SO ARE OTHERS, BUT YOU DONT SEE THEM RISING TO FAME! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DOING THIS SORT OF STUFF, CAUSE AYANI CLEARLY HAS ILLNESSES LIKE US, AND FAMILY STUFF, SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO HER, AND CALLING HER A 'SPOTLIGHT THIEF' WHEN SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT HER NAME TO BE CALLED OUT LIKE THAT, WHAT IF SOMEBODY BASHED YOUR NAMES?

AYANI SAIYUKI IS REAL, AND SHE'S RELATED TO UTADA, GET OVER IT AND DEAL WITH IT, STOP PUTTIING HER OUT THERE WHEN SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE! YOU GUYS ARE ACTING SO IMATURE, AND NORMAL CELEBS DO HAVE THERE OWN MYSPACES, CHECK OUT FAR-EAST MOVEMENT, THEY HAVE THERE OFFICIAL AND THERE OWN. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU GUYS ARE BASHING ON A NORMAL, INNOCENT GIRL, WHEN SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE FXXXX IS GOING ON.

I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS.
ITS CALLED GODDAUGHTER FOR A REASON!

DAMN, YOU GUYS REALLY NEED A LIFE, IM ONE TO TALK, BUT STILL, YOU GUYS, DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELVES? HONESTLY, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE POST YOUR NAME AND CALLED YOU FAKE AND MADE UP THESE STUPID STUFF. IT SAYS KIPI IS COSPLAYED BY 2 TWINS WHO TOOK THE NAME "KIPI". NEXT TIME, READ!

DUECE!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 14:54
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: UTADA GODDAUGHTER RUMOR.
guest_Unregistered
my real name is Maki sandovol, im half mexican and japanese, i took the name park min young cause im a big fan of hers, you can search her up, she did good dramas, the reason im doing this cause, ayani is real and i saw her youtube at her school festival where she sang! and come on now! the girl who said she was the first to ask utada a question in miami, how does it feel when people said your a bullshitter? exactly. I know what i saw, and I know what i heard, maybe she didnt want to show her face thats why she used kipis pictures, why dont you guys yell at the people on myspace who is also faking other celebs and leave her alone? people here always jumped into conclusion, buy the way, i heard utada's old song "michelle" search on youtube.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:14
  •  Keisuke
      Keisuke
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
sigh...
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:19
  •  hikkibearx0
      hikkibearx0
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
dont think i didnt catch you just now.
you screwed up.
KEISUKE and PARK_MIN-YOUNG are person after all. ;D

you posted "my real name is Maki sandovol, im half mexican and japanese, i took the name park min young cause im a big fan of hers, you can search her up, she did good dramas, the reason im doing this cause, ayani is real and i saw her youtube at her school festival where she sang! and come on now! the girl who said she was the first to ask utada a question in miami, how does it feel when people said your a bullshitter? exactly. I know what i saw, and I know what i heard, maybe she didnt want to show her face thats why she used kipis pictures, why dont you guys yell at the people on myspace who is also faking other celebs and leave her alone? people here always jumped into conclusion, buy the way, i heard utada's old song "michelle" search on youtube." as Keisuke just now and went back and switched it.

NICE ONE !

just awhile ago you keisuke posted your real name Tom Sugiyama
but because you were busy switching users you ended up posting as park_min_young and havign to go back and edit it again.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:35
  •  Keisuke
      Keisuke
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
are you serious? maybe that was a malfunction! wtf is wrong with you? thats what i mean! people assuming shit!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
thats it, (censored) it! (censored) hikki, (censored) you guys, (censored) all you guys and all the assumer exspecially that hikkibear son of a (censored), im a fan of hikki but if ya came here to disrespect someone who didnt do shit. then you guys are (censored)ed up, and it was probably a malfunction, cause i was like wtf, i aint this keisuke (censored). (censored) it, (censored) u park (censored) you guys! i have a life, im out (censored)es.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
its doing it again!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:40
  •  Keisuke
      Keisuke
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
someone please fix this shit!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:40
  •  Keisuke
      Keisuke
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
if i found out where that hikkibear guy lives, imma (censored) him up, cause this lil (censored) got an obsessive issue with utada, and its not the good kind.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 15:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>