This is the end? or the one?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
This is the end? or the one?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Just... Utada should called the cd THIS IS THE END... coz she has really dissapeared! :S Oh my, even the news section on this forum wich uses to be the most wrote part... has became silent for 3 days :S

Im just so depressed she is just... vanishing... need some news, some responses... and SOME RESPECT for those who had shouted, screamed and cried with Utada all these years.

I feel so bad.

WATCH'YA FEEL?
Posted on: 2009/9/3 19:31
Re: This is the end? or the one?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Yeah. It's kinda weird how she's not releasing a new single or not doing anything promotional when she just released her album not to long ago. Maybe she's planning a tour? That takes a lot of planning. But I'm kinda leaning on the theory that someone posted here, That she's only gonna release one more single and that's it for TITO, that sorta make more sence somehow. Any who. I just wish she would release a single or a new interview or even tell us that she's dropping TITO at least we would know for sure.
Posted on: 2009/9/3 19:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Hikki just posted two blog posts yesterday.
Looks like her audio program got some error, maybe that's why she doesn't making music for a while.
Posted on: 2009/9/3 20:01
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
It would definitely be nice to hear what she's up to or planning to do next. And it would be great if she resumed her promotions.
But honestly, I don't think it's a big deal. If she doesn't want to make it big in america, well that's her choice. As her fan I'm going to keep supporting her and listening to her music no matter what she decides on doing.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 2:09
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^I agree if she doesn't want U.S. fame, then oh well. It was a nice dream..

Guess i'll never really get to meet her in the seattle area..
Posted on: 2009/9/4 2:12
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
She posted a blog on her Japanese site that her audio equipment isn't working, or something.
But if she decides to end her American career here, let her. It's not our decision to make her do anything (which is why I never signed that petition on GUD).

But yes, some definite conformation of the end of the promotions / TITO wouldn't go amiss.
Regardless, it's up to her at the end of the day, but I'll keep supporting her, no matter what.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 7:53
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
She posted a blog on her Japanese site that her audio equipment isn't working, or something.
But if she decides to end her American career here, let her. It's not our decision to make her do anything (which is why I never signed that petition on GUD).

But yes, some definite conformation of the end of the promotions / TITO wouldn't go amiss.
Regardless, it's up to her at the end of the day, but I'll keep supporting her, no matter what.
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK

EDIT: Sorry about all the posts - my Internet screwed up! (Plus, I have no idea how to delete them)
  •  skylight
      skylight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I wouldn't really mind if this meant the end of her US career. I always felt that it got in the way of her work in Japan. Maybe she can focus in being more prolific in her Japanese music.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 8:46
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
This is the end , only a few people i ask about this TITO album IRL and their answered a bad album.... i am not mad when they said that about it cos i never play any song from this album for 4 months and still got no plan to listen to it till now. I prefer listen to her Jap Album or Exodus so TITO.... This is the End
Posted on: 2009/9/4 16:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>