Does Utada have an OFFICIAL Twitter?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Does Utada have an OFFICIAL Twitter?
guest_Unregistered
I caved in and signed up for Twitter today. Does Hikki have an OFFICIAL - i.e. not fan-run - Twitter? For that matter, does UtadaNet have a Twitter? Goodness knows you all keep up with her faster than I do!
Posted on: 2009/9/24 13:32
Re: Does Utada have an OFFICIAL Twitter?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I don't think so, I remember her saying that Twitter is stupid and useless (She didn't say those words exactly but on those lines) But I she might have one, I could be wrong. Twitter is somewhat fun ain't it? lol
Posted on: 2009/9/24 16:09
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I don't have a Twitter, nor do I like Twitter.
I might be disappointed if she got one, but then that would disappear and I would probably think it was exciting, and would most likely get a Twitter to be able to follow hers.
Does that make me some kind of hypocrite? D:
Posted on: 2009/9/24 19:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
I don't have a Twitter, nor do I like Twitter.
I might be disappointed if she got one, but then that would disappear and I would probably think it was exciting, and would most likely get a Twitter to be able to follow hers.
Does that make me some kind of hypocrite? D:

A little yes, lol But I too used to think twitter was stupid and it used to make me paranoid because knowing that the whole world is gonna see what ever your doing it creepy. but my friend got me hooked and i only let me ppl see my tweet if i know them or if i wanna get to know them so its cool
Posted on: 2009/9/24 20:27
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
hikaru mentioned in one interview that she does not have a twitter account and does not have plans in having one. maybe she finds it bothersome, besides she already has her official websites.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 20:32
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I don't like Twitter too but it'd be interesting if she has one. At least fans can keep up with her easier, provided she Twits in English.

Yeah, having MySpace and her U3 blogs are already difficult enough for her to update them often. (but she has been quite active lately, ay?)
Posted on: 2009/9/24 22:40
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
I don't like Twitter too but it'd be interesting if she has one. At least fans can keep up with her easier, provided she Twits in English.

Yeah, having MySpace and her U3 blogs are already difficult enough for her to update them often. (but she has been quite active lately, ay?)

She's been active in her blogs. I don't know if she goes on myspace herself. A lot of musicians have someone else take care of their myspace. I'm not a big fan of twitter. I know a lot of celebrities in the U.S. use it. So it'll be interesting if hikki used it herself. Though I doubt she will.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 23:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah, I kinda figured her blog was the only real official thing Utada does. But I just wanted to double-check just in case my memory was wrong.
Posted on: 2009/9/25 4:01
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I think she doesn't have twitter , and twitter can be uncontrollable. This what i've seen at U-Blog Twitter.

Sry but i have to move this thread to general Utada discussion since it is not a news
Posted on: 2009/9/25 4:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic