Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Anime soundtracks, scores, theme song
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I've been watching Blood+ again just to listen to its score and I'm in love with it.It was composed by Mark Mancina and Hans Zimmer. Hans Zimmer is responsible for the music in pirates of the Caribbean, the lion king, gladiator. So you'd know the music would be epic. This anime had the best score i ever heard. It's opening and ending themes were also very good.

What anime music/soundtrack do you recommend or which you think are very good?

EDIT: oops, shoulda done this in other music section, if someone could move it pls.
Posted on: 2009/11/5 8:17
Re: Anime soundtracks, scores, theme song
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Future Soundscape Yuki Kajiura has written the scores. The best songs are Hear Our Prayer, I Talk To The Rain, Guess How Much I Love You, and Dew Drops. Yuki Kajiura is amazing also you should check out some stuff from Yoko Kanno she written alot of song and scores for alot of animes like Cowboy Bebop Wolfs Rain Ghost In The Shell I don't have songs to recomend because i like alot of them so just search her name and find some you might like.
Posted on: 2009/11/5 12:30
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I know and like some of Yoko Kanno's work such as Gravity, Rise, Inner Universe.
Posted on: 2009/11/9 4:56
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I know and like some of Yoko Kanno's work such as Gravity, Rise, Inner Universe.

I love those songs! :)
Posted on: 2009/11/9 6:17
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
No idea who composed the music for Simoun but the music is great. Btw, it's an old anime which was released about 6 years ago if I'm not wrong.
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic