Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Did Hikki write or sing Hear Me Cry?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
There was already a topic on this, but it didn't answer my question. How did this song become associated with Hikki?
Posted on: 2009/10/28 0:15
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: Did Hikki write or sing Hear Me Cry?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Utada did not write or sing the song. The song is actually sung by Crignet (or something like that).
It got associated with Utada because the singer sort of sounds like her, and as the song spread on torrents and such, it got mixed up and Utada is mainly mislabelled as the singer.(This is also the same for Sukiyaki, which Utada has only sung once, and that was a live broadcast).
Posted on: 2009/10/28 3:35
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Utada did not write or sing the song. The song is actually sung by Crignet (or something like that).
It got associated with Utada because the singer sort of sounds like her, and as the song spread on torrents and such, it got mixed up and Utada is mainly mislabelled as the singer.(This is also the same for Sukiyaki, which Utada has only sung once, and that was a live broadcast).
Posted on: 2009/10/28 3:35
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
wow i figured it was something like that

sukiyaki was played on the radio the other day and it said it wasnt by utada which made me think it was labled wrong

but i didnt know hear me cry was too >_<

still love hikki ^__^v <3
Posted on: 2009/10/28 18:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I guess that makes sense.
A lot of my friends have Hear me cry on their ipod and we often fight about whether or not that is Hikki singing.
Sounds like Hikki? Really?
I found Hear me cry to be.. not very pleasant to the ears (imo anyway). I remember the singers voice to be very high pitched Dx
But then again, the last time I listened to this song was several years ago, so bleh..
Posted on: 2009/12/29 3:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic