12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Bayonetta
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
So is anyone picking up Bayonetta on January 5th, or has already played it from Japan? I'm going to be getting it day one. I mean, just look at the reviews it's gotten so far!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/bayonetta

I am a huge fan of Clover/Okami, and the old Devil May Cry's when Hideki was still around, so this is a dream come true for me. Anyone else excited?
Posted on: 2009/12/23 3:12
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Bayonetta
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
So is anyone picking up Bayonetta on January 5th, or has already played it from Japan? I'm going to be getting it day one. I mean, just look at the reviews it's gotten so far!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/bayonetta

I am a huge fan of Clover/Okami, and the old Devil May Cry's when Hideki was still around, so this is a dream come true for me. Anyone else excited?

I already made a thread about this <.<
Posted on: 2009/12/23 6:25
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Ummm, what? I just looked through all the pages of this section and there is no thread on Bayonetta at all. :/
Posted on: 2009/12/23 21:25
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Yeahh he's right there isnt another thread @-@
This game looks so pro i made a japanese playstaton account just to play the demo early
A bit dissapointed that the ps3 version is much slower than the xbox version (was hoping they would be equal) T-T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo4v4V5eksM (360 review)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2z4puE4zs (PS3 review)
Posted on: 2009/12/24 2:21
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Quote:

Ummm, what? I just looked through all the pages of this section and there is no thread on Bayonetta at all. :/

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3978&forum=13

It's a platinum games awareness thread.....and the obvious is the subject matter.Mad World was well past it's time when I made this thread <.<

And Jan 5th people.Go out and buy.No More Heroes:Desperate Struggle due Jan 26th as well as Tatsunoko vs Capcom.Go out and support.Well need titles like these to keep the industry evolving(and the Wii relevant to hardcore gamers <.<).
Posted on: 2009/12/27 22:11
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
this game seems pretty cool =]
Posted on: 2010/1/6 21:48
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
my brother got this for 360 the other day, the release day as a matter of fact..it looks cool..gameplay looks alot like devil may cry so avid DMC players will feel right at home..not big of a fan on divine spiritual figures getting their heads put onto gulliotines but what kind of guy wouldnt be attracted to a game where a sexy girl in black, with glasses i might add, and is basically naked when summons her demon 'pets' from her hair? is the lead role..oh and she quadruple wields guns too..everyone would see that as badass!! hideki kamiya hit the jackpot on this game..this is going to be a game of the year candidate i can already tell..and another costume for girls to cosplay with too..lol
Posted on: 2010/1/7 21:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
my brother got this for 360 the other day, the release day as a matter of fact..it looks cool..gameplay looks alot like devil may cry so avid DMC players will feel right at home..not big of a fan on divine spiritual figures getting their heads put onto gulliotines but what kind of guy wouldnt be attracted to a game where a sexy girl in black, with glasses i might add, and is basically naked when summons her demon 'pets' from her hair? is the lead role..oh and she quadruple wields guns too..everyone would see that as badass!! hideki kamiya hit the jackpot on this game..this is going to be a game of the year candidate i can already tell..and another costume for girls to cosplay with too..lol

Oh we've seen good cosplays for Bayo already.Oh what's cool about killing angels <.<?They are obviously in the wrong on this one.
Posted on: 2010/1/8 22:36
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Lol, I think Bayonetta is awesome and a kickass sexy character. But my boyfriend is horrified of her. Because of all her hair, I think? He's just weird... most people think she's attractive anyway. (Even me!) It's because you rarely see a main female character with librarian looks.
Posted on: 2010/1/11 21:41
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
Lol, I think Bayonetta is awesome and a kickass sexy character. But my boyfriend is horrified of her. Because of all her hair, I think? He's just weird... most people think she's attractive anyway. (Even me!) It's because you rarely see a main female character with librarian looks.

With the overdone british accent to boot?
Posted on: 2010/1/12 15:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>