123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
What is your favorite Utada songs??
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I think a topic like this has been posted before, but...

My favorites are Be My Last, Colors, You make me want to be a man, and prisoner of love in that order
Posted on: 2010/1/29 10:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: What is your favorite Utada songs??
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I have a lot of favorites...

B&C, Final Distance, Eternally, Making Love, Kremlin Dusk, Shiawase ni Narou, Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
Posted on: 2010/1/29 10:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
beautiful world, kiss & cry, heart station, keep tryin, blue, nichiyou no asa, prisoner of love, and fight the blues...

im really big on her japanese works..still “borderline” on the english stuff though ..
Posted on: 2010/1/29 11:22
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
So many favourites, but i love Blue and Teiku 5. Other faves are Kremlin Dusk, Beautiful World, Passion, This is Love, Traveling, ASAP, COLORS. Actually there aren't many i don't like, only ones that come to mind are Takin' My Money Back and Play Ball, they're the only songs i tend to skip.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 11:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i would have to say hands down its

this one ( crying like a child ) my favorite

or prisoner of love ^_^ also an amazing song
Posted on: 2010/1/29 12:54
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
My top favorites are [in no particular order] Simple and Clean, Sanctuary, Hikari, Passion, Traveling, Colors, Prisoner of Love, Beautiful World, TEIKU 5, Flavor of Life, Heart Station, Final Distance, Devil Inside, Blue, Movin' On Without You, and This is Love.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 13:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Jeez...such a difficult choice. I have so many. D;

Let's see (in no particular order except as I think of them):

"Letters", "Kremlin Dusk", "On and On", "Take 5", "Hikari/Simple and Clean", "Sanctuary/Passion", "Me Muero", "Celebrate", "Devil Inside", "Exodus '04", "First Love", "Final Distance", and "About Me."

And, you know, all the other ones I left out because there's no way I could fit ALL my favorites in there.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 14:34
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Haha, I tried keeping my list to a minimum but everyone else is posting a lot, so here are my favorites (in no particular order)

be my last, colors, you make me want to be a man, automatic, hayatochiri, deep river, merry christmas mr lawrence, blue, dareka..., prisoner of love, kremlin dusk, tippy toe, hotel lobby, apple and cinnamon, traveling, distance (mflo), final distance, simple and clean, take 5, and heart station...

I could probably list all her songs but Im keeping the list relatively short.

I like Ultra Blue and Exodus best. And out of those albums the only songs I dont care for are Passion, Eclipse, and Wonder Bout
Posted on: 2010/1/29 16:48
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Wow! Maybe this should have started with songs you don't like cause it seems everyone has so many favorites.

I think her 1st hits Automatic and First Love really set the tone and she kept writing great songs and backed them up with fun videos. So there are many song I like too. I really like her ballads. If I had to choose one it would be Distance.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 22:36
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I have no idea how to answer this. About 98% of her songs are my favorites, which is why I love her as a musician so much but if I really have to choose from all, it's still Hikari. There's just something special about that song and until today, I don't know what is it. I feel very connected to very part of the song, emotionally. As for her English ones, Kremlin Dusk. Reason? Need I say more?
Posted on: 2010/1/31 1:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>