Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  What's with the electro sound Halcali adapted for the last 2 singles?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
What's with the electro sound Halcali adapted for the last 2 singles?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Well for the past to singles they've gone with this eletro sound that seems to be still popular...(even after perfume not being active for half a year;MEG and LOVE-Ai Otsuka- however had some impressive mini albums)

The September single was a cove of Konya wa Boogie Back,a collaboration with Tokyo No.1 Soul set.I didn't particularly like it at release and it has grown on me a tad since though.

This month's single,ENDLESS NIGHT,ironically featuring Bose of Schadaraparr;hasn't changed form since it was performed at the 09-10 countdown but still indeed is a strong first of the year single.I'm liking this song a lot,but I'm worried that they'll continue to only do music executed through this sound.It would definitely be unlikely that they will but do you think it is a health path to take for them?Considering these two singles at least."Ongaku no Susume" remains one of the greatest albums of 2004(and that was a pretty good year for music in Japan),I'd loved to see more songs with the resemblance of Fuwafuwa Brand new day and Strawberry Chips from the girls.
Posted on: 2010/2/15 1:27
  •  bbd198
      bbd198
Re: What's with the electro sound Halcali adapted for the last 2 singles?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah i know whatcha mean.. hmmm... I hope they can do more fun songs like Its Party Time, strawberry chips, electric sensei and Harukari Michi. I like endless night and yes though... But I want more fun songs ^-^ No matter what they do i'll still be a fan of theirs -nods-
Posted on: 2010/2/22 18:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic