•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  sammypetter
      sammypetter
What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
HI all
Valentine's Day is just few hours away. Almost everyone has a great Valentine's Day story or two (be it a "best ever" or a "worst ever" - feel free to share either way), and some people start planning for it months in advance. And then of course, there are those who think of Valentine's as just another Hallmark Holiday, used to separate their money from their wallets... Question: What are your plans for this Valentine's Day ?
Posted on: 2010/2/13 4:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
guest_Unregistered
shoot and edit a video....
Posted on: 2010/2/13 4:59
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re: What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Do my taxes, buy some converse and get a haircut. V-Day really isn't that big a deal (plus I've never been a big fan of chocolate) :)
Posted on: 2010/2/13 7:46
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: What are you doing for Valentines Day?
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I mentioned this in another topic but this is my first valentines day I'm spending with my husband. We were in a long distance relationship for a long time.

He actually has to go into work for a few hours so I'm gonna wait for him & lurk around on this site.

I don't really know what our plans are. I was kinda excited about it but I don't think its gonna be anything special. Maybe dinner or something. We're not getting anything for each other either. I'm not a big fan of receiving flowers & I just got A LOT of chocolate and snacks from my mom in Japan. I think the greatest gift is each other.

Hope everyone has a wonderful valentines!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 9:11
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
sadly im alone for valentines day, tho it is my brothers bithday so im sure i wont be too bored you know?

drinkin . . smokin & utada hehe ( the only girl i need xD )
Posted on: 2010/2/13 11:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
My boyfriend is going to spend the day with his son. He mentioned taking me to eat Sushi, but the weather is supposed to get ugly again and we're a bit behind paying bills, so IDK.

He -did- bring me roses last night though ^_^ Him's so sweet!

We're hunting for a Boxer Puppy! ^_^ I'm so excited! We're going to a breeder Thursday morning to look at some puppies.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 12:02
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
For valentines day, my boyfriend and i are going for dinner, at a surprise location,and he has a surprise for me ^_^ i cant wait
Posted on: 2010/2/13 13:26
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
keeping up with the tradition of being single on day
Posted on: 2010/2/13 13:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
keeping up with the tradition of being single on day

That makes two of us bahaha

But, I have to go to work that day anyway, so maybe it's for the best that I don't have someone to stand-up lol
Posted on: 2010/2/13 14:08
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I'm going to be working. More than likely, serving the few couples who come into my place to eat.

It will also be the Lunar New Year -- I'll probably be burning some paper money, offerings, and incense and doing other (censored) for this cultural quasi-religious day.

I hope that the rest of you will have a better time than I.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 15:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>